Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date
I run that year round. That's like water to me lol

I bought 10 15iu kits recently, was going to go up from my usual dose of 8 iu, to 15iu ED
Did you see any difference?
I'm planning to hop on the Chase Aluminum (aka Irons light -1200 Test, 800 mast, 9IU hgh) cycle next month and wondering if upping the HGH would make a noticeable difference (

Hey chase, I’ve been watching some of your older videos about salt/sodium intake and have been trying to increase mine myself for performance. Couple of questions…

How much sodium/fluid do you shoot for a day?

How much sodium and fluids do you recommend pre and intra training?

Thanks!

Did you see any difference?
I'm planning to hop on the Chase Aluminum (aka Irons light -1200 Test, 800 mast, 9IU hgh) cycle next month and wondering if upping the HGH would make a noticeable difference (

I tried at 600 mast/600 test to go from 8iu chinese gh to 15 iu.

I could only stand it for 3 weeks as the water retention was so bad I had to pop an HCTZ daily as it felt like my eyes were going to pop out of my head.

This obviously takes months of building up to, for me at least. And I'm a bigger/taller guy.

From the gear alone I have no side effects and a fairly low BP, but the GH just totally destroyed me.

I suspect this is a long term endeavor and for a guy with below/average genetics, you'll probably just run face first into a wall.

I'd also recommend being extremely lean to start off so you can handle the extra water weight gain.

I would think twice (three times really) about ADDING sodium. The extra water retention and corresponding effect of blood pressure is NOT worth any added benefit

I would think twice (three times really) about ADDING sodium. The extra water retention and corresponding effect of blood pressure is NOT worth any added benefit
If the goal is performance, yanking sodium should be the last recourse for BP considerations.

If the goal is performance, yanking sodium should be the last recourse for BP considerations.
It's so important to performance that the BP downsides are worth it? Maybe we are talking about a bodybuilder leading up to a competition but for 99% of people I find that really hard to believe. Please do explain

Sodium before a workout will enhance performance, that’s a fact. Sodium is only harmful if you are overweight or have health issues. I cringe when I hear of someone young and in shape talking about a low sodium diet

I tried at 600 mast/600 test to go from 8iu chinese gh to 15 iu.

I could only stand it for 3 weeks as the water retention was so bad I had to pop an HCTZ daily as it felt like my eyes were going to pop out of my head.

This obviously takes months of building up to, for me at least. And I'm a bigger/taller guy.

From the gear alone I have no side effects and a fairly low BP, but the GH just totally destroyed me.

I suspect this is a long term endeavor and for a guy with below/average genetics, you'll probably just run face first into a wall.

I'd also recommend being extremely lean to start off so you can handle the extra water weight gain.

What do you mean "the GH just totally destroyed me."

Sodium before a workout will enhance performance, that’s a fact. Sodium is only harmful if you are overweight or have health issues. I cringe when I hear of someone young and in shape talking about a low sodium diet
Slamming 20g of sodium a day is anything but healthy. And the term overweight fits for every person with a decent amount of muscle.

Salt is the new Tren!!

And isnt just about everyone using gear fighting a battle against blood pressure? I get if you are eating extremely clean and arent getting ENOUGH sodium you may want to add but that must be very few people. Even chicken breasts have sodium....

More like the extra hydration awarded by the sodium will prevent muscle tears and provide a slight mechanical advantage by volumizing the muscle
You don't need to be extra hydrated. Just hydrated. But I agree with you that hydration is important, if not essential for preventing injury, among other things.

It's so important to performance that the BP downsides are worth it? Maybe we are talking about a bodybuilder leading up to a competition but for 99% of people I find that really hard to believe. Please do explain
What part of “last recourse” means “let your BP go wild to keep salt high?”