Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
or follistatin therapy
There is a synthetic MST inhibitor passing multiple human trials with success after previously showing increased muscle mass in animals with no impact on heart or testicle function. It's clinically only used in spinal muscle atrophy "srk-015" and costs like $1000 per dose as a research chemical. I'm open to the idea of bodybuilders using it at some point as it really works in those studies.

I read a great article about the horrific pay for most bodybuilders. 99% of them need a regular job to pay the bills and can only afford to do bodybuilding on the side (see also the movie, The Wrestler).

Now, bodybuilding is another full time job in itself for many. Marketing, IG, YT, affiliates, sponsors, etc., etc.

Ya gotta have the genetics for it and love the grind
Many of them don't have a regular job,they do livecam,gay4pay,OF(men and women).

Not even a regular job could sustain this lifestyle if you are on top. Plus a 120-130kg guy can't work anything for example he can't be a warehouse worker. Only some low effort jobs. He needs something to be qualified and not something that drains him of energy (like IT),some are PT but not always pays like they need to.
From social media not many manage to make enough people to watch them and get a cloud that he can make some money out of it.
For example I know a pro guy who has a yt channel but he gets few thousands views on a video and that's on the videos that are popular and from that and from affiliate codes from a supplement company he doesn't make more 150$ and that in a good month. He is a PT also and from there he manage to earn money. But this PT market is overpopulated imo,now everyone is a PT.
Definitely is a struggle to compete at a high level and some guys do that but I can't understand why. You shave yourself, put oil and tan on you and wear a underwear to tell you 3 other men if you look good enough or not. Some get in debt only to pay for this lifestyle but each to their own.

Last edited:
@readalot you re-branding?
Nah, I'd never use the term sublingual in this context.

Buccal.

Also would never condone or give appearance to condone intravenous method in this context. For those at home please don't try this.

Buccal troche, anal application of cream, intranasal gel would all be applicable without the inherent danger/insanity of IV delivery.

Last edited:
Nah, I'd never use the term sublingual in this context.

Buccal.

Also would never condone or give appearance to condone intravenous method in this context. For those at home please don't try this.

Buccal troche, anal application of cream, intranasal gel would all be applicable without the inherent danger/insanity of IV delivery.
I've actually done backdoor.

Even thought of intra-foreskinal. Rollback, apply, slide on. Should work to some extent.

I've actually done backdoor.

Even thought of intra-foreskinal. Rollback, apply, slide on. Should work to some extent.

Further measurement showed the hypothesis therein to be accurate.
6-Figure5-1-3082789044.png

There is a synthetic MST inhibitor passing multiple human trials with success after previously showing increased muscle mass in animals with no impact on heart or testicle function. It's clinically only used in spinal muscle atrophy "srk-015" and costs like $1000 per dose as a research chemical. I'm open to the idea of bodybuilders using it at some point as it really works in those studies.

Round-up from a mix of studies and the bro-sphere:

Follistatin treatment is daily local injections.

That vaccine thing (don't quote me here) is once every 6 months or so.

SRK-015 is a 2 gram IV infusion every 4 weeks.

CRISPR didn't work for that anti-aging guru who bought an at-home kit online.

Follistatin is the biggest pain in the ass but seems the most applicable for bodybuilding purposes.

Round-up from a mix of studies and the bro-sphere:

Follistatin treatment is daily local injections.

That vaccine thing (don't quote me here) is once every 6 months or so.

SRK-015 is a 2 gram IV infusion every 4 weeks.

CRISPR didn't work for that anti-aging guru who bought an at-home kit online.

Follistatin is the biggest pain in the ass but seems the most applicable for bodybuilding purposes.
I remember now that it was once a month. Was a while ago I researched. Bd think it was the monthly dose that costed $1000 as a research chem on only 1 site that it was available from. And probably higher doses for bodybuilding purposes. Though I suppose you could take it daily, there's just no need when the half life is long.

Yeah that's cool but you forget the most important thing there. The GH.
GH at those dose or similar will make a difference. A noticeable difference
I run that year round. That's like water to me lol

I bought 10 15iu kits recently, was going to go up from my usual dose of 8 iu, to 15iu ED

Decided I'm going to try the chase irons cycle. But a milder version

2g test c
1050 mast p
How big are you? Curious on how much you’re going to tolerate.

And I hope you’re not a teenager or this is what Mac is afraid of; kids emulating an influencers dosages.

How big are you? Curious on how much you’re going to tolerate.

And I hope you’re not a teenager or this is what Mac is afraid of; kids emulating an influencers dosages.
Lol no, I'm 36.

5'9" 240lb

Highest I've run test is 2g. But I've never used mast before

Back