Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
5-7 years ago no one took primo? Not sure about that. I've been using it since the days of the Schering Spain Primo amps. The reason its so popular now is because it works, and its readily available without the number of counterfeits there used to be. Years ago there were no UGL's that had real primo, and that isn't the case today.
Does it cause any shedding? I may join the group in trying it

i will say though.. coming off and resetting isnt a bad idea. if I was having blood pressure issues and lowering the dose wasnt fixing it while already using BP meds i would come off everything, clean out and start over. high blood pressure is the thing fucking us up long term. I wont let that run high. and dont stress about coming off and losing all your gains, youll fill right back up when you start the next cycle. its pretty damn hard to actually lose muscle tissue. sure youll lose some glycogen/water/nitrogen retention, but the base will stick and thats what matters. come off, get right, then start back from square one
Exactly. People take a break and think they are losing muscle, when in reality it is just fullness from lack of glycogen/nitrogen retention like you said. Comes right back when you start up again. Even faster with GH in there.

Exactly. People take a break and think they are losing muscle, when in reality it is just fullness from lack of glycogen/nitrogen retention like you said. Comes right back when you start up again. Even faster with GH in there.
Dam going through this now!!! Freaking in a mind fuck

5-7 years ago no one took primo? Not sure about that. I've been using it since the days of the Schering Spain Primo amps. The reason its so popular now is because it works, and its readily available without the number of counterfeits there used to be. Years ago there were no UGL's that had real primo, and that isn't the case today.
You didn't seen that people used in cycles like it is now.
Now everyone is on primo or mast. 5-7 years ago mast was believed to be only for contest prep and useless otherwise and primo it was believed that it's weak and if you don't take a lot it's not worth it.
You could get real primo years ago. Pharmacom,Balkan,Primus all got primo and it was primo not test p or nothing inside. Was other ugl but those I have in my mind that was available in 2015. Balkan was available much before that year.

The reason is popular today is because the people from youtube made it popular. Like people from youtube made popular deca only cycles, or trest or dnp.
For example even Chase "promote" mast and primo.
If he would for example took only deca you will see that people will start to take only deca again more often because now no one take only deca anymore.
Instead that I'm on 3,5 g test 1,5 g mast it would have been I'm on 5g deca and the results are great because it would have been great either way what he took the trend will start again. And from there the snow ball effects. Or instead of mast he would been using trest the trest will gain some popularity again.

At one point people took dnp often now not really and that's because not it's not working because hell yeah it's works but because the influencers don't talk about it anymore and the trend died.

Deca only cycles if you remember in 2016-2017 everyone wanted to take deca only. It was a trend nothing more same as it's now with mast and primo.
Or now it's a trend with taking besides trt to take some mast or primo. Youtube made that trend also. 10 years ago nobody took mast with their trt.
Or I can continue with sarms when they were a thing or L-carnitine...

Last edited:
You didn't seen that people used in cycles like it is now.
Now everyone is on primo or mast. 5-7 years ago mast was believed to be only for contest prep and useless otherwise and primo it was believed that it's weak and if you don't take a lot it's not worth it.
You could get real primo years ago. Pharmacom,Balkan,Primus all got primo and it was primo not test p or nothing inside. Was other ugl but those I have in my mind that was available in 2015. Balkan was available much before that year.

The reason is popular today is because the people from youtube made it popular. Like people from youtube made popular deca only cycles, or trest or dnp.
For example even Chase "promote" mast and primo.
If he would for example took only deca you will see that people will start to take only deca again more often because now no one take only deca anymore.
Instead that I'm on 3,5 g test 1,5 g mast it would have been I'm on 5g deca and the results are great because it would have been great either way what he took the trend will start again. And from there the snow ball effects. Or instead of mast he would been using trest the trest will gain some popularity again.

At one point people took dnp often now not really and that's because not it's not working because hell yeah it's works but because the influencers don't talk about it anymore and the trend died.

Deca only cycles if you remember in 2016-2017 everyone wanted to take deca only. It was a trend nothing more same as it's now with mast and primo.
Or now it's a trend with taking besides trt to take some mast or primo. Youtube made that trend also. 10 years ago nobody took mast with their trt.
yes primo and mast have gotten much much more popular in the last few years for sure because of Steve, Paul and I talking about it often and running it for our cycles. I'm actually starting to understand why more IFBB pros dont talk about this stuff, it stays cheap and in stock lol. primo, mast and serostim have becaome more popular than I thought they would and it wasnt because I wanted them to, its because its what i was using and saw a good result form it. I dont coach anyone, i dont tell anyone to copy me.. people see what works and want to make it work for themselves. I dont think primo and mast is a trend though, I think it is becoming more popular because its being talked about more. I dont see that ending anytime soon. MENT and DHB were trends and fads... then people like me realized it wasnt worth it compared to the other options we have

yes primo and mast have gotten much much more popular in the last few years for sure because of Steve, Paul and I talking about it often and running it for our cycles. I'm actually starting to understand why more IFBB pros dont talk about this stuff, it stays cheap and in stock lol. primo, mast and serostim have becaome more popular than I thought they would and it wasnt because I wanted them to, its because its what i was using and saw a good result form it. I dont coach anyone, i dont tell anyone to copy me.. people see what works and want to make it work for themselves. I dont think primo and mast is a trend though, I think it is becoming more popular because its being talked about more. I dont see that ending anytime soon. MENT and DHB were trends and fads... then people like me realized it wasnt worth it compared to the other options we have
It will go down in popularity like everything come and go but yes definitely people will use more often than before this gain in popularity.

You don't say to anyone to take mast but it's a copy effect. Like for example I like football and I see Ronaldo drink Fanta of grapes often I would say to myself yeah this time let's try this Fanta and not the standard orange Fanta to see how it is. So you and other guys from youtube have some "power" in what people choose to take just because you are popular.

Do you know if the pros(the top ones or at least top 50 because they are many thousands of them) have someone that brew from them like a "personal chemist ",friend or they buy from the market like rest of guys?

Last edited:
It will go down in popularity like everything come and go but yes definitely people will use more often than before this gain in popularity.

You don't say to anyone to take mast but it's a copy effect. Like for example I like football and I see Ronaldo drink Fanta of grapes often I would say to myself yeah this time let's try this Fanta and not the standard orange Fanta to see how it is. So you and other guys from youtube have some "power" in what people choose to take just because you are popular.

Do you know if the pros(the top ones or at least top 50 because they are many thousands of them) have someone that brew from them like a "personal chemist ",friend or they buy from the market like rest of guys?
Haha you would be very surprised who knows how to homebrew in the industry. Most guys learn how to early in their career as a means to save money to run the cycles they need to without the cost burden. But once they have a steady cash flow and sitting comfortable switch to buying from a reliable source

Haha you would be very surprised who knows how to homebrew in the industry. Most guys learn how to early in their career as a means to save money to run the cycles they need to without the cost burden. But once they have a steady cash flow and sitting comfortable switch to buying from a reliable source
Only guy that I would been very surprised to know how to homebrew is Coleman.

Just saw a video of him, like 2-3 weeks ago, where he said he uses 1.5 ml test + 1.5 ml masteron every day.

I never used masteron in an off season setting - but I am going to try it this time. But I am going for "just" 2 g test and "just" 1 g mast. No HGH, high slin.

Most likely placebo effect. Cell-tech was the real driving force behind mass monsters. Worked so well, now it's the big secret nobody mentions. IYKYK
Do you insist that shortened lifespan and 7k per year are worth the water retention whilst not gaining any contractile muscle? Not for anyone who doesn't compete.

Do you insist that shortened lifespan and 7k per year are worth the water retention whilst not gaining any contractile muscle? Not for anyone who doesn't compete.
Go ask that question to basically every IFBB pro. Competing has nothing to do with it man. There are many many people out there that are passionate about this life making way more money than most IFBB pros and living great lives from it. Ya, I’ll take a shortened life span to live my life on my terms.

Go ask that question to basically every IFBB pro
What was his name... great khali... did he get treatment for his acromegaly? Or does he naturally still produce more HGH than any bodybuilder takes?

Is he stronger than a man with normal GH level? https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/a...n/news-story/34844a8676549b71670a252c6c855dc6

I dont understand what your reply means. All IFBB pros are far from the same, there's definitely those concerned with the unaesthetic appearance of GH.

What was his name... great khali... did he get treatment for his acromegaly? Or does he naturally still produce more HGH than any bodybuilder takes?

Is he stronger than a man with normal GH level? https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/a...n/news-story/34844a8676549b71670a252c6c855dc6

I dont understand what your reply means. All IFBB pros are far from the same, there's definitely those concerned with the unaesthetic appearance of GH.
I’m sorry. I take it we don’t speak the same language. Carry on

Go ask that question to basically every IFBB pro. Competing has nothing to do with it man. There are many many people out there that are passionate about this life making way more money than most IFBB pros and living great lives from it. Ya, I’ll take a shortened life span to live my life on my terms.

I read a great article about the horrific pay for most bodybuilders. 99% of them need a regular job to pay the bills and can only afford to do bodybuilding on the side (see also the movie, The Wrestler).

Now, bodybuilding is another full time job in itself for many. Marketing, IG, YT, affiliates, sponsors, etc., etc.

Ya gotta have the genetics for it and love the grind

@readalot you re-branding?
Don't know who he is I'm the same horror cock as on all other tapatalk forums. Just realized anabolex isarms evolutionary and elitefitness are all owned by the same cocksucking scammers, so i won't even log in there. Other than that all my accounts are the first I made, the horror cock.

I read a great article about the horrific pay for most bodybuilders. 99% of them need a regular job to pay the bills and can only afford to do bodybuilding on the side (see also the movie, The Wrestler).

Now, bodybuilding is another full time job in itself for many. Marketing, IG, YT, affiliates, sponsors, etc., etc.

or follistatin therapy

Now that he updated I understand what he meant. He's right mostly but not specifically for HGH... yea someone never taking HGH speaks... I do agree steroids are cool even for a slave factory worker, they make life easier. They can also shorten life span when in excess and I'm also cool with that, not dreaming to be immortal, but HGH doesn't give you instant strength or mental power, does it? It's almost like resveratrol IMO, overly expensive and doesn't help much.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back