Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
I run that year round. That's like water to me lol

I bought 10 15iu kits recently, was going to go up from my usual dose of 8 iu, to 15iu ED
That’s only a 14 week cycle with that GH, I’d think waiting to start those kits until a couple weeks in to get the most of it would be the best plan?

That’s only a 14 week cycle with that GH, I’d think waiting to start those kits until a couple weeks in to get the most of it would be the best plan?
Gh starts working instantly. That's why you can pin it once and go get a gh serum test 2hrs later

Also I'm on gh year round. That's just all I bought at the moment

I know people will say "you can gain with less gear" but the truth of the matter is chase looks fuckin good. Longevity aside (because I believe that's a personal decision), running grams has shown his hard work. Guys close to 250 and lean. I'm his size, but not as lean unfortunately. I read through his entire thread here, it was a good read. I respect his honesty about what he runs. I'll see if in the next 16-20wks if it's worth the squeeze

Gh starts working instantly. That's why you can pin it once and go get a gh serum test 2hrs later

Also I'm on gh year round. That's just all I bought at the moment
Yes but the gear doesn’t. That’s why I was thinking starting when the gear starts to work. Chase had unlimited GH money, and you only have a finite amount, so why not save it for when it’ll do the most?

Yes but the gear doesn’t. That’s why I was thinking starting when the gear starts to work. Chase had unlimited GH money, and you only have a finite amount, so why not save it for when it’ll do the most?
That makes sense, sorry I misunderstood you. I'll do that

That makes sense, sorry I misunderstood you. I'll do that
All good, I was just theorizing too. I don’t know enough about GH and the legitimacy of hyperplasia to know if you can get a head start on the hyperplasia then grow those new cells once the gear kicks in, or if it’d be better to get those cells multiplying once you’re already in a state to grow them

All good, I was just theorizing too. I don’t know enough about GH and the legitimacy of hyperplasia to know if you can get a head start on the hyperplasia then grow those new cells once the gear kicks in, or if it’d be better to get those cells multiplying once you’re already in a state to grow them
I'm not sure, I'll have to do some more reading.

Very excited about this cycle though. I'm also at a good point where my work schedule and training schedule are very consistent.

I think once I get everything in the mail, I'll make a log and post pics

Why is this dangerous?
If you are taking the proper supplements and medication to ameliorate the sides, getting constant blood work, and making adjustments; why wouldn't you do this?

Personally, I think that growth hormone is over-hyped, but if it's working for a guy like this, who has done his fair-share of research, and has enough experience to tell the difference, how am I going to state anything negative about it? Why make trouble where no trouble can be seen, only vaguely stated?

Talk about what works for you, no need to worry about anything else.

No that’s incorrect. My log is listed in this thread’s pages somewhere. You’ll be able to see how drugs were titrated up over the months but gh was not titrated it went straight to 18iu about March 15
I dont see this log. Either way I think its clear the gear was the main driver of growth

Back