Chase Irons' 5g and 18iu ED of GH

• Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date
Tune in and learn a thing or two. You can't even afford half the growth he's using so just knock it off. Seems like you ain't even got the time to research before commenting.

Everyone who posted in this thread is now a Chase Irons fan boy.

Forums about to get heated. We got the MPMD fan boys and the Chase Iron fan boys and the forum guru's. We all started somewhere :p
So ur a fan boy? U sound like one of the guys who does gear before going to the gym.

Mabe i cant afford that much growth, but if I wanted too I'd bet I could get up mother to sponsor me.

Lmao thank you , I had similar muscle mass when I was 18 or 19 years old natural just not as lean, and i feel like I have below average genetics.
When are you going to post the pic? If your below average genetics is on par with this guy's physique on steroids what's the point of me lifting and taking PEDs then, I'm super effed genetically might as well pick up knitting now.

This has been getting a lot of attention on another popular board. Chase even went ahead and joined in on the thread discussion.

His only saving grace (in my eyes) is that he openly admits he doesn’t have the greatest physique, he just wants to push the envelope and self experiment. Still, hard to get behind this for numerous reasons. $20 is $20….

Man. Now I have to watch a YouTube video Would love to see the bloodwork from this. Also we are assuming his gear is not under dosed. Also that much oil has to be problematic

Neither should be celebrated. But there is a difference between avoiding discussing gear because the audience is either anonymous, not ready for the info, or doesn't deserve it and actively claiming natural.

Lying and saying you're natty is also retarded. About as retarded as flaunting 5g of gear on a TRT physique.

I'm not saying to celebrate either. I'm just saying i respect the guy who's being honest more than the guy who isn't. It's one thing if you have to lie because you're an athlete competing at the Olympic level or something. Even though most of them are probably are using something. But the people who lie in order to push their sponsors or their personal supplements are the scum of the earth.

If he's still having that big belly after his cut then the GH most likely let his organs grow more than his muscle. At least that's what I think.
That doesn’t happen. It’s from eating a ton of food.
Show me anyone who retired from bodybuilding who stopped pushing copious amounts of food who still has a bloated stomach

People bashing on chase is unwarranted imo. He's putting out good info for everyone and being open about everything. Sure he doesn't have the best genetics but he's making money on yt and he has the money to run through tests and experiment for helping others. Sure some people aren't ready for this type of openness but hey if youre a dummy that just copies shit that others do with no deep thought on what u are doing then that's on you. I think he's doing things smart and others just hating cuz they can't run that much with all the support he has. Let's just see what happens and stop all the hate because in the end we are all kind of shooting for the same thing...to look and perform better. If he's honest that he has no sides or blood work issues then I don't see what the problem is with him running this much.

I’d rather hear him be honest about his doses than these lame-ass fake “TRT half nattys” claiming they’re on TRT+ when they’re probably using more than him.

I’d rather hear him be honest about his doses than these lame-ass fake “TRT half nattys” claiming they’re on TRT+ when they’re probably using more than him.
But think about the kids man, after they watch his videos there will be deaths on every front page of news everyday now /s.

someone asked why we care? Because the social media age has kids accessing information they shouldn't have and disclosing you're using 5g of gear and 18ou GH for this physique is fucking stupid.
View attachment 262346

You used to have to EARN your way into this kind of info. Now guys brag about tripling effective doses on youtube as a substitute for work and food. Clown world.
But that’s not the 5g physique.
he wasn’t doing it then.
He’s not claiming anything is a substitute for hard work and dieting a. He trains hard and is consistent with everything.
He posts training videos and discusses diet.
He’s just honest about what he’s doing. He never said anyone should do anyone.
When I was 17 and 18 20 years ago we were taking whatever we could get our hands on.
Hell I was 17 taking tren made from pellets and superdrol from gnc.
I’d rather teens take gear and train hard than be influenced by rappers or any other social media influencer.

too much bickering about what this tart puts into his body lmao if someone wants to play chemical warfare against their own body for a low-NPC level physique, it’s on them

y'all don't have to give a shit. Most of you do the exact same shit, too much gear not enough work ethic or discipline. And I bet none of you cosigning on this interact in any meaningful way with the bodybuilding industry or young kids interested in it.

I do. And I'd like to see this place be better. The current state isn't better. It's just more dangerous.

"Look at my huge cycle" is a trash tier form of bb content. Period.

Last edited:
Me here just being happy with 175mg of testosterone a week.

Guys out there injecting directly from buckets with hoses.

Me here just being happy with my Androstene, Russian Bear, Ultimate Orange stack lol

AST_Androstene.jpeg 20091030_32.jpgultimate-orange.jpg

When are you going to post the pic? If your below average genetics is on par with this guy's physique on steroids what's the point of me lifting and taking PEDs then, I'm super effed genetically might as well pick up knitting now.
Slightly fruity to ask another man to post a pic,but since ur calling me out I'd actually like the feed back an I'll let u get ur Rocks off one time. I never said I was on par with a body builder I said similar muscle mass. I've always hated showing myself even though I'm way bigger than most gym goes plus im 6'3 and hansome, still some insecurities.
This is a old pic I know quality is bad, one of the early camera phones over 15 years ago probably. I was around 18 or 19 natural.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230727-124818_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230727-124818_Gallery.jpg
    341.2 KB · Views: 117
y'all don't have to give a shit. Most of you do the exact same shit, too much gear not enough work ethic or discipline. And I bet none of you cosigning on this interact in any meaningful way with the bodybuilding industry or young kids interested in it.

I do. And I'd like to see this place be better. The current state isn't better. It's just more dangerous.

"Look at my huge cycle" is a trash tier form of bb content. Period.
What is his work ethic and discipline?
You keep saying this. Does taking a lot of drugs automatically mean someone lacks work ethic and discipline?
Is anyone here copying him? He coaches people and his clients aren’t taking crazy doses.
The guy has his diet and training up to snuff.
He’s consistent.
He’s not lazy and doesn’t slack on his diet, training or bloodwork.
I’ve been in and around this industry for years. So you’d be wrong there.
I don’t see anybody co-signing anything.

Slightly fruity to ask another man to post a pic,but since ur calling me out I'd actually like the feed back an I'll let u get ur Rocks off one time. I never said I was on par with a body builder I said similar muscle mass. I've always hated showing myself even though I'm way bigger than most gym goes plus im 6'3 and hansome, still some insecurities.
This is a old pic I know quality is bad, one of the early camera phones over 15 years ago probably. I was around 18 or 19 natural.
You were chubby with no real muscle

Sponsors

Latest posts