Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Has the source gone into hiding? Emailed him a few times and never heard anything back...
Spoke to him a few days ago re doing a Test-400 mix . He's around but I'm guessing he only deals with established customers now , prob due to the undeserved roasting he got on here from twats who haven't even ordered off him

Spoke to him a few days ago re doing a Test-400 mix . He's around but I'm guessing he only deals with established customers now , prob due to the undeserved roasting he got on here from twats who haven't even ordered off him

Well tbf pal, he's gone from saying he was lab testing his raws and finished product and now he's selling var tabs that aren't even tested.

I guess if the gear is cheap, people are happy though.

High promises with cheap gear and that weird story of being in an accident seems a bit fishy to me.
i don't think there's anything fishy about him to be honest , just think it's a sideline and he doesn't have much time in the evening to reply to everyone . He published his janoshik results from the off and is offering people free of charge postage . Sometimes if it talks like a duck and walks like a duck it IS a duck . Only every had one postage problem with him and it was down to the Royal Mail . I can see why resellers have a problem with him as they're not creaming off a commission from the labs for sitting on their arses and doing nothing but he seems like a kosher guy to me .

i don't think there's anything fishy about him to be honest , just think it's a sideline and he doesn't have much time in the evening to reply to everyone . He published his janoshik results from the off and is offering people free of charge postage . Sometimes if it talks like a duck and walks like a duck it IS a duck . Only every had one postage problem with him and it was down to the Royal Mail . I can see why resellers have a problem with him as they're not creaming off a commission from the labs for sitting on their arses and doing nothing but he seems like a kosher guy to me .
He still has the benefit of the doubt for me! it’s just a shame he doesn’t have peptides like bpc hcg and HGH etc Because if he has that I’ll solely order from him

He still has the benefit of the doubt for me! it’s just a shame he doesn’t have peptides like bpc hcg and HGH etc Because if he has that I’ll solely order from him
It would be good if he could expand his "range" so to speak , but he's taking "baby steps" as a new lab and erring on the side of caution . I do miss having a reseller like a certain *5star* site , so you could get tren but also stuff like ambien that dealt with the trensomnia at the same time , kind of a "One Stop Shop" . Yet I think it might have been trying to be a jack-of-all-trades rather than a master-of-one that's led to many resellers downfall . If Chilton can carry on providing top drawer aas for the price he is , I don't see why he can't /won't be the No 1 lab in the U.K going forward

I just made a small test purchase. Took a few days to deliver but that was the fault of Royal Mail and not Chilton Labs.

Jeri was communicative and attentive throughout, responding quickly to emails and going above and beyond to help out. When I accidentally made a typo in my address, he picked it up and emailed me to confirm the correct address before sending the package.

This pills are well pressed; I’m taking one now. I’m pretty used to knowing what 20mg of Oxandrolone feels like so I’ll report back in a few hours. Obviously consider the test for what it’s worth; it’s pretty subjective.

Meanwhile I suspected that Tangfasics were a performance enhancing drug but I wasn’t 100% sure about it. I’ve eaten them too and I’ll report back later.

87B82638-B57A-40F7-82B7-9FC79FD20C13.jpeg

C0D6FEF7-AC3E-4B61-AB5C-DE8C161D595E.jpeg

I need to ask Jeri this at some point , but I wonder what the score is with all their orals looking exactly the same ? Not only the same colour but the same size , their 50mg pills are the same size as the 20mg ones . Surely if you're knocking out hundreds of thousands of identical looking pills of different compounds there's a chance of a potential huge mix-up somewhere along the line ?

Have they changed their ordering procedures? It’s just I put an order through yesterday morning and I’ve heard nothing? I even re emailed today just checking they got it and still nothing. Just odd as when I ordered last time I got a reply pretty fast confirming payment details.

Have they changed their ordering procedures? It’s just I put an order through yesterday morning and I’ve heard nothing? I even re emailed today just checking they got it and still nothing. Just odd as when I ordered last time I got a reply pretty fast confirming payment details.
Nowt to worry about , he's just got his hands so full Mon-Sat I think Sunday is the only day he has a break , not to mention R.M don't pick up Sundays . I'm sure he'll reply tomorrow.

No worries thought I’d check
Did he ever respond back? First time I bought from Chilton he would respond back to my emails in the same day they were sent. So far I've been loving there testosterone as I want to buy more off of him but he doesn't seem to be responding back? Not sure if he's busy or what? I'm looking foward to purchasing more from him tho.

Back