Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

I will be doing bloods in about 2-3 weeks (I'm on TRT dose for few weeks more) and my flatmate in about 4 weeks (he is on cycle). Will share both here.

So I did my blood tests after 4,5 weeks using TEST P - ED 0,2ml / 20mg.

This is my bridge/trt dose and I'm planning to go back to cycle in about 2 months + repeat blood test in around 3,5 months.

See my current results:

111.PNG

112.PNG

113.PNG

Is there something in this thread that they need to respond to?

His original post says that he is lab testing all raws and new batches, now he has a new batch of anavar on the shelves but no lab report...

So now he is selling untested anavar which goes against everything he said? Yeah i think he should be responding, dont you?

1677102562985.png

It's up to you to buy something before the lab report.

He's got lots of other products that have been waiting finished lab testing as well? These have been the same for the past few months, so if the anavar lab test turns up before these its safe to presume he never had any intention of providing lab results for them?

I think the source has run out of money and cant afford the testing, that's why these don't have the reports.

Primo E out of stock now too, all seems a little sketchy...

1677105406517.png

His original post says that he is lab testing all raws and new batches, now he has a new batch of anavar on the shelves but no lab report...

So now he is selling untested anavar which goes against everything he said? Yeah i think he should be responding, dont you?

View attachment 252273
ok, so has the question actually been asked of the source? has someone, for example done this

@ChiltonLabs where is the lab test for this batch of Var?

sure its good practice to announce this shit, but unless you actually ping them, they're not mind readers?

@ChiltonLabs I’m calling your ass out! I want all questions you’ve had responding to and I wanted them answering last week, came on here giving it the big one on page 1 but it turns out you went on holiday with @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals and came back with a degree in flakiness.
Walking In Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

Last edited:
Shows one lab test for test e which has sold out. Assuming he bought a kg, he most certainly didn't make that whole kg up in one go, 300+ vials. So after the first batch that lab report is irrelevant

royalmail fuckedup my package. its been sent to a depot 100 odd miles away
special delivery fucked up in a special way

@ChiltonLabs are you able to send through ups or dhl in the future

Currently running the test e and it feels over dosed. I received my order just after the first batch was sold out.

I’m also running your mast e which should keep things in check but still get sensitivity which I haven’t gotten before running other labs.

Is anyone else running Chilton test e atm?

Currently running the test e and it feels over dosed. I received my order just after the first batch was sold out.

I’m also running your mast e which should keep things in check but still get sensitivity which I haven’t gotten before running other labs.

Please dont make any claims like that. Your previous labs could have been underdosed as well and this one could be just dosed correctly. If you claim things like that go and send it in for a lab test.

Feels overdosed you say?

I “feel” like my ex still wants me back even though I found her in bed with Omar.

Get bloods or send off to @janoshik or STFU.

@ChiltonLabs I’m calling your ass out! I want all questions you’ve had responding to and I wanted them answering last week, came on here giving it the big one on page 1 but it turns out you went on holiday with @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals and came back with a degree in flakiness.
Walking In Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE
Embarrassing that they still haven’t come back on here like they said they would, a lesson to all of you to not believe in people that promise the world and to make sure that who you are dealing with walk the walk as well as talk it.

Back