Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Good luck with the Tren. I remember discussing it the other day. And remember that if you don't take well to acetate, it'll still be worth giving Tren E a shot in the future; just be sensible with the dose and potentially start it lower. My response to certain compounds has changed over time, in a positive fashion. No idea why but I'll take it. I'm trying deca for the first time now, so looking forward to finally seeing how I respond. It’s the only injectible I ha
3rd week on chilton test e tomorrow and no pip so far
You doing bloods? Be good to see some on Chilton gear. Also be great for them.

Following up from my post - I can tell the gear is good to go after that initial blood plasma peak in the first 12 hrs. I woke up during the night after a shot of the 200mg mast and 200mg deca and have never been so horny in my life. Would happily have humped a bed of nails. My libido rages enough as it is but this was the craziest its EVER been. Then an hour later I woke up having to whack it off again. Then again another hour or so later. Got about 2 hrs sleep due to all the waking up to beat the meat. Insane. So i'm comfortable the tested results are accurate.
UKM style review because you know…..feelz

Ok latest update re Tren-Ace . Hauled into the office to discuss my "short-temper" when a frigging barcode wouldn't scan at work . Only 4 injections in . Looking like a map of the London Underground vein-wise after only a week and delts starting the usual "3D-Capping" . Neck & traps already thick after 7 weeks on deca and 2 years on test so can't attribute that to the tren but new veins coming up on lower neck/traps . Having to rein in that "superiority feeling" which I only felt come in after 5-6 weeks on Tren-E . Yep , this stuff's "good to go"

Ok latest update re Tren-Ace . Hauled into the office to discuss my "short-temper" when a frigging barcode wouldn't scan at work . Only 4 injections in . Looking like a map of the London Underground vein-wise after only a week and delts starting the usual "3D-Capping" . Neck & traps already thick after 7 weeks on deca and 2 years on test so can't attribute that to the tren but new veins coming up on lower neck/traps . Having to rein in that "superiority feeling" which I only felt come in after 5-6 weeks on Tren-E . Yep , this stuff's "good to go"
Are you mates with fella that whacks off 4 times a night?

It's good that your contributing to the post with feedback but reviews or feedback in this manner don't carry any weight without any bloods or test results.

Short temper over a barcode? More “feelz” right? , what a fucking Melon.

You doing bloods? Be good to see some on Chilton gear. Also be great for them.
Yeah I will be in a couple weeks. Only doing doing 600mg a week at min. see where I’m at with bloods and will go up then. Want to check estrogen as I have gyno from when I was a teenager and it flares up everytime I go above trt levels

Yeah I will be in a couple weeks. Only doing doing 600mg a week at min. see where I’m at with bloods and will go up then. Want to check estrogen as I have gyno from when I was a teenager and it flares up everytime I go above trt levels
Is 600mg per week your trt and what will you go up to?

Out of interest what’s you AI regime with your gyno? Think I may have a little on one side or maybe nothing. Just wondered sorry if it’s not on right thread.

Out of interest what’s you AI regime with your gyno? Think I may have a little on one side or maybe nothing. Just wondered sorry if it’s not on right thread.
Try Raloxifene at 60mg a day.

Run tamoxefin until
I get bloods back and see if it’s high or not. It has been high as I’ve had itchy nips and hot flushes.
Used 12.5mg Aromasin last week day after jab now I’ve my joints are killing and I can’t jizz so now it’s low

Back