Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Try Raloxifene at 60mg a day.
I’ve decided to use Nolva 20mg every other day for a week or until I get bloods in a few weeks. I have nolva so……..as I said I’ve never felt my chest or nipples and “gone looking” so it’s possibly nothing as I feel absolutely fine but I assume this won’t hurt my AI protocol or cycle.

Test E out of stock? So we are looking at a new raw lab test and product lab test before its for sale?

Any chance of an ETA?

They can do that at medichecks, even though the source doesn’t post here anymore he should still give you the store credit.
I didn’t think they called results anymore on medi checks, I’ve emailed them anyway to see if they can see what the uncapped result is. Still says greater than 52 which shows, and my estrogen is about 7 times higher than when on trt

@ChiltonLabs just got my order today, 2 days postage and everything looks as it should.

Currently running southern ghost test E and I’ve just ran out so will be using your test e for the remaining of the cycle. I will eventually get bloods done when I drop down to trt for the group.

Did anyone ask the source why he stopped posting on here? I've noticed complaints about his communication being poor on other forums?

Also a friend of mine emailed him asking when anavar was back in stock and he said it would be available tomorrow, but there is no raw lab report or finished lab report due for a few week? Seems sketchy....

Did anyone ask the source why he stopped posting on here? I've noticed complaints about his communication being poor on other forums?

Also a friend of mine emailed him asking when anavar was back in stock and he said it would be available tomorrow, but there is no raw lab report or finished lab report due for a few week? Seems sketchy....
Is there something in this thread that they need to respond to?

Back