Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

at the end of the day I think it's always good to post a photo showing that everything arrived in one piece , even though he will resend/compensate in the eventuality of damage (which is all well and good , but no-one wants their cycles fucked up by not being able to get hold of their chosen compounds for weeks) . To date , my experience with Chilton has been very good - not excellent - that would require him to be more proactive in his customer service . Example - he doesn't send out tracking numbers on dispatch , I've had to badger him for them . This might be because he's got his hands full dispatching international deliveries after the recent "cyber attack" on the Royal Mails computer system but who knows ? Either way , his stuff is good , he's honest enough to post up his Janoshik lab results , and who can argue with £13 for a vial of Test or 50 tabs of overdosed Proviron that would cost you the same for 20 tabs from Bayer ?
I know you think you're doing something helpful but it's not a good idea to openly discuss how a source packages their gear, let alone post photos of it. I would consider deleting the photos that have the packaging in them if I were you.

Got my first order from CHILTON delivered today, nice packaging, no floaters in oil. Used free 48h RM delivery (ordered wednesday midnight) so not too bad considering RM struggling nowadays. Going to do bloods in 3-4 weeks and report back here. Thanks!

Been reading about Chilton since he first launched here and finally decided to order a couple of Mast E to add to a cycle I’m already running. Have to say depending on how it goes, order confirmation/delivery ext I may well stick with him for my next cruise and blast order. Hopefully it goes well.

Perfect comms so far. Communicated same evening I placed order and confirmed I would receive a tracking number by 9pm tonight. So far perfect!!!

Received my tracking number around 8pm tonight as promised when he confirmed my order. So far this is by far the best lab I have dealt with. I just hope the gear is as bang on as the ordering is and that it continues like this. Already shopping his site for my next blast and to stock up on cruise bits and pieces. Great work @ChiltonLabs

Made an order for the products in the image attached. Very quick+smooth process and unbeatable prices; next day delivery and all vials fine. Great comms.

Pinned from two of them today (deca+mast). Will definitely be my main source for the future if all goes well.

gear.jpg

Same here lol tangfastics too! I’m excited already for my next order. Need to grab some tren Ace so my order will be in soon.

Good luck with the Tren. I remember discussing it the other day. And remember that if you don't take well to acetate, it'll still be worth giving Tren E a shot in the future; just be sensible with the dose and potentially start it lower. My response to certain compounds has changed over time, in a positive fashion. No idea why but I'll take it. I'm trying deca for the first time now, so looking forward to finally seeing how I respond. Its the only injectible I haven't tried.

Made an order for the products in the image attached. Very quick+smooth process and unbeatable prices; next day delivery and all vials fine. Great comms.

Pinned from two of them today (deca+mast). Will definitely be my main source for the future if all goes well.

View attachment 250874

Following up from my post - I can tell the gear is good to go after that initial blood plasma peak in the first 12 hrs. I woke up during the night after a shot of the 200mg mast and 200mg deca and have never been so horny in my life. Would happily have humped a bed of nails. My libido rages enough as it is but this was the craziest its EVER been. Then an hour later I woke up having to whack it off again. Then again another hour or so later. Got about 2 hrs sleep due to all the waking up to beat the meat. Insane. So i'm comfortable the tested results are accurate.

Following up from my post - I can tell the gear is good to go after that initial blood plasma peak in the first 12 hrs. I woke up during the night after a shot of the 200mg mast and 200mg deca and have never been so horny in my life. Would happily have humped a bed of nails. My libido rages enough as it is but this was the craziest its EVER been. Then an hour later I woke up having to whack it off again. Then again another hour or so later. Got about 2 hrs sleep due to all the waking up to beat the meat. Insane. So i'm comfortable the tested results are accurate.

this isn't feedback that is of any use to anyone. you could literally be pinning olive oil and get all this from placebo. either get the gear tested or pull bloods, stop posting shit like this.

Spoken like a true 12 year old

Sponsors

Back