Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Hardly gonna say he found a load of floaters is he….

Got to be the most shady source on here in terms of communication.

So from what i understand now, hes going to empty a load of vials and then refilter them all? Is he fuck lol
well, to this point @ChiltonLabs you're gonna have a to post a picture of all your empties next to the container, pre-filter.

well, to this point @ChiltonLabs you're gonna have a to post a picture of all your empties next to the container, pre-filter.

Dude, @ChiltonLabs diesnt have to do anything. If you don’t want to order then don’t - end of story.

I was personally waiting to see if people who ordered received their goods. Now I’m confident, I’m going to order myself. It’s just a shame that I’ve had to expose myself to 11 pages of bullshit to find the information I was looking for.

Give the OP a break. Providing they’re supplying an adequate level of customer service - to their customers - then they’re doing their job. They can engage with this thread as as much or as little as they choose and if you’re not a customer, you’re not entitled to any more attention from them.

Dude, @ChiltonLabs diesnt have to do anything. If you don’t want to order then don’t - end of story.

I was personally waiting to see if people who ordered received their goods. Now I’m confident, I’m going to order myself. It’s just a shame that I’ve had to expose myself to 11 pages of bullshit to find the information I was looking for.

Give the OP a break. Providing they’re supplying an adequate level of customer service - to their customers - then they’re doing their job. They can engage with this thread as as much or as little as they choose and if you’re not a customer, you’re not entitled to any more attention from them.
Well as a verified customer I've only got a few remarks to make here . He missed the original post date where he was going to send via 48 hour , but more than made up for it by posting it the next day , via next day Special Delivery , which costs more out of his own pocket , so kudos to him on that one - I still got the package on the day promised . I did get a LITTLE bit short with him , as the tracking number was still showing no movement on the evening of sending , but that was down to the Royal Mail not updating their tracking info . If you're sending £150 to a stranger and things appear to not be moving , it's understandable you might get a bit panicky , but he was as good as his word . Packaging was discreet and wrapping was fantastic , no danger of any damage in transit . As for the most important thing - QUALITY OF PRODUCT , well it's going to take a few weeks to report on the deca as it's the first injection tonight , been on Adelphi the last 5 weeks . Started the Oxy yesterday , so should be able to report on that in a week . Did notice the pills are quite "chalky" as the pill-cutter sent it to pieces rather than a "clean" slice , not sure whether that's a good or bad thing . Also , the Oxy and Proviron pills are the same colour , which could cause a bit of confusion , never seen an orange proviron tab before , but there you go . Anyway , in conclusion , for a first dealing with a new supplier I'm happy so far

Well as a verified customer I've only got a few remarks to make here . He missed the original post date where he was going to send via 48 hour , but more than made up for it by posting it the next day , via next day Special Delivery , which costs more out of his own pocket , so kudos to him on that one - I still got the package on the day promised . I did get a LITTLE bit short with him , as the tracking number was still showing no movement on the evening of sending , but that was down to the Royal Mail not updating their tracking info . If you're sending £150 to a stranger and things appear to not be moving , it's understandable you might get a bit panicky , but he was as good as his word . Packaging was discreet and wrapping was fantastic , no danger of any damage in transit . As for the most important thing - QUALITY OF PRODUCT , well it's going to take a few weeks to report on the deca as it's the first injection tonight , been on Adelphi the last 5 weeks . Started the Oxy yesterday , so should be able to report on that in a week . Did notice the pills are quite "chalky" as the pill-cutter sent it to pieces rather than a "clean" slice , not sure whether that's a good or bad thing . Also , the Oxy and Proviron pills are the same colour , which could cause a bit of confusion , never seen an orange proviron tab before , but there you go . Anyway , in conclusion , for a first dealing with a new supplier I'm happy so far
Personally I wouldn't expect a UGL to have precisely even and equal orals like you'd expect from a regulated pharmaceutical company here in the UK. Just take the thing whole.

Personally I wouldn't expect a UGL to have precisely even and equal orals like you'd expect from a regulated pharmaceutical company here in the UK. Just take the thing whole.
Yep that's the plan now - going to drop 50mg/day for 5 days and then barring any debilitating sides , up it to 50 twice a day

Two days ago we didn't have a single lab doing third lab tests here in the UK and now all expecting pharmaceutical grade lmao

Adelphi Underdosed shiiiiiite.

Ordered Thursday night delivered sat morning. All vials clear will be pulling bloods in 4 week so see how it is
is that a tub of dbol I spy ? If it's anything like their drol you won't be disappointed , it's kicking in already after just a few days at 50mg/day ..

At least on their orals I'm afraid I have to agree , 28 days on their dbol and not a single pound gained , their test is fine but then again who needs to fake test . Up a couple of pounds on this chilton drol already and it's only been 4 days ..
I’m sure there’s a Janoshik test going round showing their test as underdosed but don’t quote me on that.

Placed my first order yesterday, hopefully goes out to me today, however with free delivery via Royal Snail it might take few days before it reaches me. I will send some pictures and post review later on.

Hi all,

Has anyone actually pinned any of the gear? I've got some Test E 300 here and C 250, had 2 Injections of the Cyp and the shit has crippled me.

I checked all my vials for floaters and seem clear, previously been running SG Cyp and had no issues.

Attachments

• A6DE1392-8F53-4BFF-A04E-EE6624F8CD21.jpeg
    A6DE1392-8F53-4BFF-A04E-EE6624F8CD21.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 84

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back