Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Anyone else's vials under filled? Only getting 8-9ml out on the new batches of test e?
Same here. Only getting 6-7ml out of the test e and c from the new batches.
Could you reply to the tracking information email and I'll take care of this and some more.

There were approx 100 vials of Test E & Test C which were only filled to 8ml-8.5ml by mistake mid march

Anyone who received Test C from 01 may onwards either had an extra vial of Test C sent with their order along with an explanation or the newer correctly filled vials.

Any Test E sent out from 01 May onwards has the correct amount of oil (10ml).

Last edited:
Anyone who ordered Test C or Test E between 15 March and 19 April please send me an message by replying to the tracking information email and I will rectify the issue.

Could you reply to the tracking information email and I'll take care of this and some more.

There were approx 100 vials of Test E & Test C which were only filled to 8ml-8.5ml by mistake mid march

Anyone who received Test C from 01 may onwards either had an extra vial of Test C sent with their order along with an explanation or the newer correctly filled vials.

Ordered some bits Friday morning, the whole order/pay/confirmation reply process took less than 10mins…and arrived early Saturday morning - less than 24hours.
Was first time with Chilton, but defo not the last!!

Honestly it's all good as I'm not that bothered to be honest like as it's been doing me wonders, so I don't really need another one sent out. If it happens again I'll make sure to tell you. You still the best lab imo in terms of pricing, dosage, lab tests, response to emails, variety of product range etc which is what I'm more concerned about.

Ordered Monday and received package today. Can’t fault the service and comms. Looking forward to trying the stuff

Another order no problems all good...
As soon as I place my order I know it's going to turn up not bothered anymore about tracking..
Top quality

Don’t think so , I hope he doesn’t replace mctl
Jari told me they're adding GSO oils soon in a few months.

Some of us don't tolerate MCT Oil. Almost everyone tolerates GSO. But I think they will be two separate lines like Titan. Everyone happy I guess, depends if you're on tren or not.

Last edited:
Jari told me they're adding GSO oils soon in a few months.

Some of us don't tolerate MCT Oil. Almost everyone tolerates GSO. But I think they will be two separate lines like Titan. Everyone happy I guess, depends if you're on tren or not.
Gso I believe holds higher concentrations better than mct , maybe he’s planning higher dosed or blends

Back