Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Not a single email from anyone regarding Test P post injection pain and this person on another forum claims to have emailed me and I have supposedly replied saying "it could be the carrier oil that is the problem"
At least email me first to make these sort of posts look half genuine :rolleyes:

ukm (1).JPG

Not a single email from anyone regarding Test P post injection pain and this person on another forum claims to have emailed me and I have supposedly replied saying "it could be the carrier oil that is the problem"
At least email me first to make these sort of posts look half genuine :rolleyes:

View attachment 257694
I haven't experienced any pip from the test e or c from the first and the second batch as it's been smooth as butter. Also haven't seen anybody else complain about pip either from any of the oils. Curious to see what people have to say about this?

I haven't experienced any pip from the test e or c from the first and the second batch as it's been smooth as butter. Also haven't seen anybody else complain about pip either from any of the oils. Curious to see what people have to say about this?
Been using Jeri's oils for months , never had PIP off a single one . I guess some peoples idea of PIP is different to others though . Saw someone post on UK-M "i've just injected myself and now it hurts" . The reply , "no shit Sherlock , you're shoving a sharp metal object into yourself , you need it kissing better ?"" :D

View attachment 257694

UKM is full of shills and trolls. It's hard to take anything serious posted on there.

I got stung once taking a lab recommendation off there which seemed to be flavour of the month at the time. Never again.

Recently placed three small orders in a row to test the source. Communication is really fast, package was perfect, good delivery times too. Customer experience is really good, will eventually report on blood tests in the future (for testosterone), atm I can’t send anything to Jano :(

Hey.

Orderd Mast E, Test C, Tren E.
The ordering proccess was quick and easy, very good communitaction by Jeri.
Shipped to eastern european country in 4 days!
Will make a updated post once the gears fully in my system. Vials have no floaters, none is crashed and none are underfilled!

Breaking - Jeri's doing S-Drol now , 50 x 10mg only £15 . Lab Results pending , but knowing him it'll be at least equal or slightly over-dosed

Class act
Jeri certainly is - he told me he didn't want to announce he was doing Superdrol til the lab results came in . But everything he does comes in slightly over-dosed . If modesty is the measure of a man then he's got it in spades , top geezer

Jeri certainly is - he told me he didn't want to announce he was doing Superdrol til the lab results came in . But everything he does comes in slightly over-dosed . If modesty is the measure of a man then he's got it in spades , top geezer
I wonder if I can pre order the ment ? And ye, always delivered everything for me . Top lab

I wonder if I can pre order the ment ? And ye, always delivered everything for me . Top lab
I'd wait rather than pre-order . Just to keep quid in the bank for the essentials . He won't make it available until it's 100% and i'm sure it'll be worth the wait

Back