Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Recently placed three small orders in a row to test the source. Communication is really fast, package was perfect, good delivery times too. Customer experience is really good, will eventually report on blood tests in the future (for testosterone), atm I can’t send anything to Jano :(
Serious question for the community: what is the obsession with janoshik testing? I don’t quite grasp the logic behind it.

To let you know that what's in the vial. To me that seems very logical.
On its face yes that makes sense but I can see more than one problem or flaw in the logic. At least I am operating at an IQ above 100 so I can’t speak for everyone but my logical analysis is that it’s a questionable practice.

Like I have this fat bag of Ket. on me and I’m not interested in getting it tested. If you follow the premise of testing the only testing they would matter would be that done by the end user, but then you aren’t even testing it yourself…and then testing every vial or capsule would be financially unviable. So. Yeah.

So are you thinking they test 1ml of each then fill the rest of the vials with cooking oil?

Seems a lot of hassle getting the raws just to make a ml of each or one tablet

I’d rather buy from someone showing a lab test than someone who can’t

Imagine your fat bag of ket contained 30% Heroin…. Your not gunna know until your in hospital

Like I have this fat bag of Ket. on me and I’m not interested in getting it tested. If you follow the premise of testing the only testing they would matter would be that done by the end user, but then you aren’t even testing it yourself…and then testing every vial or capsule would be financially unviable. So. Yeah.
That's made no sense whatsoever! Question it all you want and overthink it. Personally I like to know what is in gear. And more people test stuff the more people know what's what.

I think you need to lay off your ket

It’s the first Iv ever heard of royal mail delivering on a Sunday but my package landed this weekend from Jeri. Ordered Friday, what can I say A+++++ service once again

With posts like this and all your previous ones is the reason why i wont use this source, is the source telling you to post these for a discount?

Reminds me of the eroids review days

With posts like this and all your previous ones is the reason why i wont use this source, is the source telling you to post these for a discount?

Reminds me of the eroids review days
Sometimes Jeri posts out on a Thursday but the R.M don't pick it up til Friday and then they've got to deliver it within 48 hours so it's delivered on a Sunday

It’s the first Iv ever heard of royal mail delivering on a Sunday but my package landed this weekend from Jeri. Ordered Friday, what can I say A+++++ service once again
Well you are lucky then pal cause I ordered Friday morning and Tuesday I sent jerri an email asking if he'd posted my stuff. It turns out royal mail didn't pick up till Monday and it was only today that they had got the package and showed up on the tracking. So Wednesday is when I'm getting mine. Luck of the draw I guess.

Serious question for the community: what is the obsession with janoshik testing? I don’t quite grasp the logic behind it.
I'm afraid I didn't understand your question.

However, I'll try and give an answer anyway. Janoshik is considered a reputable professional by the community and, while a HPLC test is a HPLC test whoever conducts it, Jano is one of the fews that has a process which prioritize the privacy of both customers and sources. @janoshik himself could further elaborate about that anyway.

I'm afraid I didn't understand your question.

However, I'll try and give an answer anyway. Janoshik is considered a reputable professional by the community and, while a HPLC test is a HPLC test whoever conducts it, Jano is one of the fews that has a process which prioritize the privacy of both customers and sources. @janoshik himself could further elaborate about that anyway.
Well, I believe the people enjoy the option of knowing what they use through shipping a blind samples in a very convenient and fast manner.

The widespread availability of testing for anybody revolutionarized the online AAS markets in the past decade and shifted the power from the vendors to the buyers and the buyers are really happy about that, is what I feel.

Well you are lucky then pal cause I ordered Friday morning and Tuesday I sent jerri an email asking if he'd posted my stuff. It turns out royal mail didn't pick up till Monday and it was only today that they had got the package and showed up on the tracking. So Wednesday is when I'm getting mine. Luck of the draw I guess.
I must say the tracking changed on RM website a few times. Sunday actually said it was in Cardiff and would arrive Monday but I had a van drop it Sunday morning

Not trying to shill for the Royal mail either before anyone starts….

I must say the tracking changed on RM website a few times. Sunday actually said it was in Cardiff and would arrive Monday but I had a van drop it Sunday morning

Not trying to shill for the Royal mail either before anyone starts….
Royal mail tracking is a shit show. From sat morning till Sunday evening it said that it was under maintenance when I looked at it.

Update regarding Chilton labs.
I ordered from jerri last week and got my package. However I was a vial of deca short. I emailed jerri the same morning and after an hour or so he replied back with apologies saying sorry for the mistake. He offered me a refund for the bottle or to send another. I asked for the bottle yesterday and I've just received tracking comfirmation.. So this means he's paid for royal mail tracking out of his pocket.

Anyway I think this is fair and decent.
Just thought I'd let you lads know what he's done to rectify the situation.

Sponsors

Back