Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Primo E 150mg/ml (Batch CLPM02 - lab tested @ 154.39mg/ml)

Code:
https://analizabialek.com/wyniki/files/Analiza_PE69TR42.pdf

Would really like a customer who has already bought the current batch of Primo E to send it for lab testing and earn £200 store credit.

CLPM02 (1).JPG
CLPM02 (2).JPG

Ordered twice. Clear and fast responses. From the moment payment is confirmed delivery took 3 days on first order and 4 on the second. (Benelux country) I fucking love how simple & clean the website is (as is the ordering process). Anavar is good so far 40mg ED. Gonna wait another week or 2 before doing bloodwork for test C (only just started). Third order already coming through. I'd like to note this is my first cycle and I've yet to use another source so I've got nothing to compare with. But so far everything has been great with Chilton, so I'm going to stick with him. Keep it up man!

Ordered twice. Clear and fast responses. From the moment payment is confirmed delivery took 3 days on first order and 4 on the second. (Benelux country) I fucking love how simple & clean the website is (as is the ordering process). Anavar is good so far 40mg ED. Gonna wait another week or 2 before doing bloodwork for test C (only just started). Third order already coming through. I'd like to note this is my first cycle and I've yet to use another source so I've got nothing to compare with. But so far everything has been great with Chilton, so I'm going to stick with him. Keep it up man!
It’s a decent lab for sure. I hope it continues like this for a long time.

Nevermind that , was it Tangfastics or Megamix ? We come for the roids but stay for the Haribo !

Used a few times now. Always been excellent. Even threw in an extra when they were unexpectedly out of stock.

180mg test e split into 3 doses weekly. 48hrs post injection.
20230605_135603.jpg

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back