Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

I sure hope so

I mean this comment in strictly the most clinical and professional sense possible,with no emotional,intimate, sexual or any other undertones that you could possibly infer

Good morning everyone, im here to gladly show you my bloods from chiltons Test C on my small cycle of 350mg a week, this is taken at 6 weeks into my cycle.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230530_083653_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230530_083653_Samsung Internet.jpg
    1,016.8 KB · Views: 114
Good morning everyone, im here to gladly show you my bloods from chiltons Test C on my small cycle of 350mg a week, this is taken at 6 weeks into my cycle.
How many days post injection was this and is it one jab a week or broken down into numerous jabs, also was the blood test venous or finger prick?

All relevant things that need to be added to your post to provide a clearer picture.

How many days post injection was this and is it one jab a week or broken down into numerous jabs, also was the blood test venous or finger prick?

All relevant things that need to be added to your post to provide a clearer picture.
My bad my man, it was 48 hours lets say 50 plus minus post inj, im doing it twice weekly mon/thurs, it was venous paid the extre few quids to have the most accurate one plus fasted if thats gonna make any diff tho, leme know if u wanna know more as I cant think of adding anything else mate.

Has the Npp been retested? I know 93mg is negligible but still I'd order if it was 100+
Don't think it'll be retested as it's the same batch so it'd be a waste of time & money . What Jeri seems to do is increase the strength of each compound (depending on the original test result) when he does the next batch . The original Test-E 300 was only 280mg , batch 2 is now 296mg

120nmol
So if I'm trying to sort my cycle out and I need 3 bottles of test 2ml a week and I come to the end of a vial and it's 2ml short ,you think that's ok ???? So then I have to figure out how much is in each vial to sort my cycle out ...
Should be 10ml in a bottle if not then let us know how much is in a vial then....
Mine have been ok so far

120nmol
So if I'm trying to sort my cycle out and I need 3 bottles of test 2ml a week and I come to the end of a vial and it's 2ml short ,you think that's ok ???? So then I have to figure out how much is in each vial to sort my cycle out ...
Should be 10ml in a bottle if not then let us know how much is in a vial then....
Mine have been ok so far
I'm talking about the active amount of gear per 1ml oil not the quantity of the vial which should be 10ml if its less than 10ml its bad but if it's 93mg npp per 1ml its OK.

Back