Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

@ChiltonLabs how long for tren a to be back in stock? Also ment ? Feels like a lifetime since you put very soon status lol
Ment in stock but jeri's not making it available to order until the lab results come in , expected around the 22nd . He's sending me out a couple of vials to sample tomorrow , will update you on results in a week or so . I'll ask him about the Tren

Ment in stock but jeri's not making it available to order until the lab results come in , expected around the 22nd . He's sending me out a couple of vials to sample tomorrow , will update you on results in a week or so . I'll ask him about the Tren
trest ace, or enanthate?

if a UK source has a decent supply of trest enan i might cream my knickers.

From order to arrival it took 12 days. Communication is good, packaged nicely and no issues whatsoever. The pills may be a bit soft, as with a pill cutter the pill cut nice in half, but one half crumbled a bit. No biggy, just something to notice for when someone wants to make quarters or something.

Hi guys just came across chiltonlabs recently has anyone on here used the indian HCG, if so what brand is it? i messaged jerry about placing an order said it should be in by end of the month. Would like to know if the HCG is any good.

MENT will be here tomorrow , will keep you lovely lot updated on results over next few weeks , knowing Jeri it'll be proper rocket fuel

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back