Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Can someone let me know if/when they hear from Jeri , ie get a tracking number or whatever , his lack of contact recently is getting a bit worrying

Yes he's available, he's probably just extremely busy. Also holidays coming up in most of EU so he's prob getting swamped with orders.
Can someone let me know if/when they hear from Jeri , ie get a tracking number or whatever , his lack of contact recently is getting a bit worrying

I tried to place an order and heard nothing back, have ordered a few times before and usually get a quick response.
A small bit of constructive criticism here but I think Jeri might be in danger of becoming a victim of his own success . He could have (could) dominate the U.K market but adding in all these international orders might mean he's juggling too many balls in the air at the same time . TBH i'm not sure why he's doing it . I'd just concentrate on keeping the core market (U.K) satisfied long term , not being a jack-of-all-trades but a master of one

It's because he wasnt taking orders ..then as soon as the 28th came people swamped him with orders all at once, think he is playing catch up..

A small bit of constructive criticism here but I think Jeri might be in danger of becoming a victim of his own success . He could have (could) dominate the U.K market but adding in all these international orders might mean he's juggling too many balls in the air at the same time . TBH i'm not sure why he's doing it . I'd just concentrate on keeping the core market (U.K) satisfied long term , not being a jack-of-all-trades but a master of one
LOL sry that made me chuckle, definitely top 10 things someone from the UK would say when his order is not going through. The ment is working. Nah i'm trolling i get the frustration but i'm sure he's got his shit figured out. U really miss the haribos dont u

LOL sry that made me chuckle, definitely top 10 things someone from the UK would say when his order is not going through. The ment is working. Nah i'm trolling i get the frustration but i'm sure he's got his shit figured out. U really miss the haribos dont u
pmsl i'm his oldest customer mate and i don't mean age wise , so just a bit confused as to why he's consistently ignoring mails , but yeah prob got his hands full dealing with actual orders . This needs to be added to potential MENT side effects : "Haribo withdrawal symptoms" :D

pmsl i'm his oldest customer mate and i don't mean age wise , so just a bit confused as to why he's consistently ignoring mails , but yeah prob got his hands full dealing with actual orders . This needs to be added to potential MENT side effects : "Haribo withdrawal symptoms" :D
He’s processed my order now

are you waiting on an order or tracker???
i ask because i got my track number earlier
No mate we chat regularly , throwing suggestions back and forth , good to see he's getting the orders out though , that's what should take prioritising , small talk can take the back burner in the meantime - what did you go for ? This MENT is the shit !!

Back