Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

probably looking at Monday evening mate , Royal Mail don't pick up on a Sunday and Jeri normally has an 11 a.m cut-off for same day dispatching . So Monday dispatch , Weds arrival unless you've paid the fiver for 24 hr delivery

probably looking at Monday evening mate , Royal Mail don't pick up on a Sunday and Jeri normally has an 11 a.m cut-off for same day dispatching . So Monday dispatch , Weds arrival unless you've paid the fiver for 24 hr delivery
Thanks for the response. Just thankful I have a good source now. Will be on the lookout.

I don't want to be rude mate but if you stopped answering questions on behalf of Chilton they might feel obliged to actually show up in this thread every once in a while.

I'm still waiting on an answer regarding their sdrol lab tests taking so long to come back. I'd also like to know why they decided to start using the Alezia crowd for testing instead of Jano. Pretty big red flag that. Please don't try and answer my queries on behalf of Chilton.

@ChiltonLabs

I don't want to be rude mate but if you stopped answering questions on behalf of Chilton they might feel obliged to actually show up in this thread every once in a while.

I'm still waiting on an answer regarding their sdrol lab tests taking so long to come back. I'd also like to know why they decided to start using the Alezia crowd for testing instead of Jano. Pretty big red flag that. Please don't try and answer my queries on behalf of Chilton.

@ChiltonLabs
I was also wondering why they switched from Janoshik to Alezia crowd? I noticed they don't seem to tell you the purity on the new lab reports either unfortunately.

To be fair I've been using the new batches and haven't had any issues so far as everything has been great.

It would be nice tho to have an explanation on why they switched labs for testing. Doesn't necessarily always mean anything.

I was also wondering why they switched from Janoshik to Alezia crowd? I noticed they don't seem to tell you the purity on the new lab reports either unfortunately.

To be fair I've been using the new batches and haven't had any issues so far as everything has been great.

It would be nice tho to have an explanation on why they switched labs for testing. Doesn't necessarily always mean anything.

It doesn't always but I can't understand why you'd switch to a testing lab that is known to falsify results when you've already been using the meso industry standard previously. Alezia reports aren't worth anything to a lot of users here.

It doesn't always but I can't understand why you'd switch to a testing lab that is known to falsify results when you've already been using the meso industry standard previously. Alezia reports aren't worth anything to a lot of users here.
Oh I had no idea that they are known to falsify results? Thank you for telling me this information.

If what you are saying is true then that is actually bizarre on why you would switch labs if they are known to falsify results?

Do you have any proof to prove that they are known to do this? It would be greatly appreciated.

Oh I had no idea that they are known to falsify results? Thank you for telling me this information.

If what you are saying is true then that is actually bizarre on why you would switch labs if they are known to falsify results?

Do you have any proof to prove that they are known to do this? It would be greatly appreciated.

Have a gander in the Driada thread. A lab whose test results all came back spotty and all over the place with Jano. As soon as they switched to Alezia, spot on. And almost impossibly so in regards to meds that were dosed in mcg.

Have a gander in the Driada thread. A lab whose test results all came back spotty and all over the place with Jano. As soon as they switched to Alezia, spot on. And almost impossibly so in regards to meds that were dosed in mcg.
Oh wow I see exactly what you mean. Interesting... now I do want to know why Chilton has switched labs and what's the rational behind the decision?

To be completely fair to Jeri the lab results from Janoshik on the old batch came back really good so I find it a bit hard to believe that the new batches would be any different. But you never know do you?

It would be nice if Jeri could just clear this up for us and anybody else on here that is wondering the same thing as we are.

I would like to know myself personally. But again this doesn't necessarily mean anything but who knows until we get an explanation.

We just have to wait and see until we get a response.

I'm personally enjoying my cycle from the new batch so I doubt it's anything misleading personally.

Or perhaps the reports came back off and he's had to remake a batch and send off another sample? Maybe @ChiltonLabs can clarify
That's not correct, note above the date that testing was ordered & samples received date. If that's not enough then you can consult Janoshik for more information on how many samples were sent in (his answer will be 3, 1 x oil (ment) 2 x orals (ladyvar & proviron)). Janoshik can discuss anything relating to Chilton Labs in public including any emails since we started in 2022.

If a lab report did come back "off" then I would have sold the product at a discount

I'm still waiting on an answer regarding their sdrol lab tests taking so long to come back.
Superdrol wasn't sent for testing.

I'd also like to know why they decided to start using the Alezia crowd for testing instead of Jano. Pretty big red flag that.
The reason for using Analiza Bialek was partially financial and partially to support other testing facilities as having access to lower cost testing service would be beneficial to most members of this forum.

Can you please explain why in your opinion using Analiza Bialek over Janoshik is "Pretty big red flag"

I see claims made by you about falsified results yet there is no proof presented. Do you have any emails or communications where Analiza Bialek are offering to falsify a lab report in exchange for $$$?

Customers can send in a sample to their preferred tester if the AB reports are not worth anything. I will continue to use both Janoshik & Analiza Bialek for now.

Back