Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Are tracking numbers always provided ?

Done my first order on Saturday and haven’t received anything yet, also paid for special delivery so was ideally hoping to receive it this week. Emailed this morning and still not heard anything back as of yet

That's not good! Was going to place a order for Special delivery as need test asap but you should of had that by now if posted out Monday mate!

That's not good! Was going to place an order for Special delivery as need test asap but you should have had that by now if posted out Monday mate!
Yeah that’s what I was thinking, first order with them as well so not a great start

Done my first order on Saturday and haven’t received anything yet, also paid for special delivery so was ideally hoping to receive it this week. Emailed this morning and still not heard anything back as of yet
I ordered on Sunday received tracking on Monday

No parcel yet and tracking hasn’t updated, but to be fair that’s happened me before with Royal Mail

Hoping to receive tomorrow

@ChiltonLabs regarding lab testing credit - do i need to send a sealed vial or can i send a small sample of 1-2ml??
if i need to send a sealed vial will you cover the cost of product and lab test cost

Hi Carl G, I believe a reply to your email was sent earlier (may have gone in your junk/spam folder)
Apologies for the mistake I made

No parcel yet and tracking hasn’t updated, but to be fair that’s happened me before with Royal Mail

Should be with you by soon

@ChiltonLabs regarding lab testing credit - do i need to send a sealed vial or can i send a small sample of 1-2ml??
if i need to send a sealed vial will you cover the cost of product and lab test cost
I have no issues with customer sending in a small amount instead of a full vial. My suggestion would be to give the vial a good shake before drawing out oil.

janoshik testing service is preferred and you will be fully compensated + some more via store credit

put together 4th order on saturday. Payment confirmed sunday night, received tracking monday morning. Pckg arrived this morning (belgium). Honestly wish I could be the tom to jeri, fucking love him!

Got tracking on July 3rd, royal mail still says we’re expecting package but unfortunately nothing has updated since then, hopefully something happens soon.

Just landed

Happy customer

But said “we’re expecting it” until this morning
Sadly the R.M isn't known for it's accuracy , last delivery said "waiting at D.C Cardiff" . I thought "fair play , it'll be here tomorrow then" . Went for a sit-down on the porcelain throne . Fucking doorbell goes - guess who ??

Was that Royal mail tracked 48 or Special delivery?
I am ordering from the US, so I paid the international shipping fees. Shipped Monday but still says “

We're expecting it

The sender has let us know they have despatched your item.

Tracking history​

Monday 03 July 2023
02:10
Sender preparing item

Hopefully I get some sort of confirmation soon. I think it should show up in the USPS notification system once it arrives in the US but no totally sure on how that works.

Back