Neo Anabolics (US DOMESTIC)

Once this batch is sold, I will start implementing certain changes you guys want to see. Everyone will not see eye to eye, that is normal. I agree, readalot is bringing up solid points in regards to testing. Some of it I believe can be implemented as a standard. The technology to reduce harm reduction is there, just a matter of what people want. Thank you all for the guidance. The forum belongs to you guys not us.
Thank you for your willingness to consider some of this. I think you appreciate the subtlety of exponential growth. It starts slow but then watch out.

Some current "projects":

[1]

[2]

[3] Axle said he would look into it. Did he? Not sure.

Stay tuned for another sizable one.

An extra buck vs ensuring a quality product. I'll choose the later. And based on the fair feedback I received, I'll spend my $$ to support. And I haven't spent a penny on an UGL product for myself, yet. Zero conflict of interest. Just a moron spending time and money where vendors won't. An educated and aware customer base will change that.

If there's nothing there, then fantastic. Regardless, the bigger picture sources will see the ROI opportunity. No one should be guessing if they are injecting an injurious product (besides the risks that are par for the course on the API).

Last edited:

Sponsors

Back