Neo Anabolics (US DOMESTIC)

Once this batch is sold, I will start implementing certain changes you guys want to see. Everyone will not see eye to eye, that is normal. I agree, readalot is bringing up solid points in regards to testing. Some of it I believe can be implemented as a standard. The technology to reduce harm reduction is there, just a matter of what people want. Thank you all for the guidance. The forum belongs to you guys not us.
Thank you for your willingness to consider some of this. I think you appreciate the subtlety of exponential growth. It starts slow but then watch out.

Some current "projects":

[1]

[2]

[3] Axle said he would look into it. Did he? Not sure.

Stay tuned for another sizable one.

An extra buck vs ensuring a quality product. I'll choose the later. And based on the fair feedback I received, I'll spend my $$ to support. And I haven't spent a penny on an UGL product for myself, yet. Zero conflict of interest. Just a moron spending time and money where vendors won't. An educated and aware customer base will change that.

If there's nothing there, then fantastic. Regardless, the bigger picture sources will see the ROI opportunity. No one should be guessing if they are injecting an injurious product (besides the risks that are par for the course on the API).

Last edited:
The raws for oils were not tested only for orals. Going forward I will be testing raws of oils and continue to test raws of caps as well. Yes, currently only HPLC for purity and identification of compound. I want to get as close as possible to dosing on labels.
And I should have explicitly mentioned earlier. Thank you for your honesty on this.

Thank you for your willingness to consider some of this. I think you appreciate the subtlety of exponential growth. It starts slow but then watch out.

Some current "projects":

[1]

[2]

[3] Axle said he would look into it. Did he? Not sure.

Stay tuned for another sizable one.

An extra buck vs ensuring a quality product. I'll choose the later. And based on the fair feedback I received, I'll spend my $$ to support. And I haven't spent a penny on an UGL product for myself, yet. Zero conflict of interest. Just a moron spending time and money where vendors won't. An educated and aware customer base will change that.

If there's nothing there, then fantastic. Regardless, the bigger picture sources will see the ROI opportunity. No one should be guessing if they are injecting an injurious product (besides the risks that are par for the course on the API).
You are welcome. I believe for that exponential growth, honesty is pivotal as well as transparency. I think brewing in larger batches could justify the additional cost of certain test which are not very big to begin with, definitely a goal for next batches.

You are welcome. I believe for that exponential growth, honesty is pivotal as well as transparency. I think brewing in larger batches could justify the additional cost of certain test which are not very big to begin with, definitely a goal for next batches.
Yep I reviewed the additional cost per unit as a function of batch size in my Source QC thread. We are talking less than 5 usd per vial if the vendor were to pass all the costs of additional enhanced testing onto the customer. I think a domestic brewer will probably be the first to take this up. Clearly the large Chinese players appeal to lowest cost buyers where cost is only parameter in objective function.

Yep I reviewed the additional cost per unit as a function of batch size in my Source QC thread. We are talking less than 5 usd per vial if the vendor were to pass all the costs of additional enhanced testing onto the customer. I think a domestic brewer will probably be the first to take this up. Clearly the large Chinese players appeal to lowest cost buyers where cost is only parameter in objective function.

I don't think I've ever bought a single vial -- it would be ridiculous to pay shipping on single vials.

So that's a $50 difference per kit. It can add up.

I don't think I've ever bought a single vial -- it would be ridiculous to pay shipping on single vials.

So that's a $50 difference per kit. It can add up.
Absolutely. <= 50 USD per ten 10 ml vials. Thanks for bringing that up. We should know more about the costs after we get some of these test results back. What's needed? What's probably not? I am genuinely curious.

The vial example was a unit cost. Absolutely multiply by the number of vials per order to get total additional cost. 1, 3 or 5 usd per vial? Unsure.

Last edited:
Has to be cost effective for people. I will look more into it when im ready with a next batch before sending to test. It would be interesting to see a poll of people with interest in certain test versus just purity testing. I have some brain storming to do.

have some brain storming to do.
Given you aren't a quitter here's your chance to show you give a slightly bigger F than the "pharma/GMP" bullshit factories. Golden ticket.

Interesting thread you may enjoy studying. Which one of these tests off the list would immediately pay back in a big way on your finished products if you did confirmation on each batch?

Hint

1.HPLC purity (check)

2.GCMS organic/structural impurities

3.Metals

4. Sterility

5. Endotoxins

6. GCMS residual solvents

Run the math and be the change.

Given you aren't a quitter here's your chance to show you give a slightly bigger F than the "pharma/GMP" bullshit factories. Golden ticket.

Interesting thread you may enjoy studying. Which one of these tests off the list would immediately pay back in a big way on your finished products if you did confirmation on each batch?
Believe me, Your discussion for future testing is greatly appreciated on the forum. I’m a big supporter of you. But this guy can’t afford a $30 still air box. I’m pretty sure he’s just continuing to bullshit people about his future testing plans. All these tests could have been ordered by now with the current batch.

Vetting needs to be revised. What we had was well meaning but improvements can easily be made.

Don't worry, some members will be all too happy to verify the batch testing results via 3rd party. Easy money for a savvy vendor.

Hint

1.HPLC purity (check)

2.GCMS organic/structural impurities

3.Metals

4. Sterility

5. Endotoxins

6. GCMS residual solvents

Run the math and be the change.
How about this? Does this count @GenericAsia? Or do you still believe I am singling you out?

Believe me, Your discussion for future testing is greatly appreciated on the forum. I’m a big supporter of you. But this guy can’t afford a $30 still air box. I’m pretty sure he’s just continuing to bullshit people about his future testing plans. All these tests could have been ordered by now with the current batch.
Time will tell. So far, I believe @NeoAnabolics will hold true to his word.

Even something as simple and inexpensive as sterility testing would be more than welcomed, and IIRC, he'd be the first to do it on MESO. This alone would set him apart from every source on the board. Heck, he could pick a few random finished vails and send em to @janoshik right now.

EDIT: I'm not saying Neo should spend $500+ in testing right out the gate, but a show of good faith would be a breath of fresh air. I'd even be willing to help pay for it.

EDIT: I'm not saying Neo should spend $500+ in testing right out the gate, but a show of good faith would be a breath of fresh air. I'd even be willing to help pay for it.

I agree members who want this should fund some "proof of concept" testing.

Show us knuckle draggers how toxic our gear is, and maybe more will come on board with the bubble boys.

Save on shipping costs and let the source send it to Jano directly while the concerned members arrange payment to Jano. The source takes a hit on a few vials which I don't think is unreasonable. Just to put this to rest.

Show us knuckle draggers how toxic our gear is, and maybe more will come on board with the bubble boys.

Save on shipping costs and let the source send it to Jano directly while the concerned members arrange payment to Jano. The source takes a hit on a few vials which I don't think is unreasonable. Just to put this to rest.
Somehow you missed it? Starting with raws. Some finished GH coming up. I'll let an ambitious source step up on finished AAS vial sterility.

Surely you have no issue with demanding sources test each batch of finished oils for sterility. Right? Nothing to put to rest on this last part. Should be Meso standard.

Yeah, I thought I remembered somebody's reaction missing from Dirthand's post. Checked again, yep it ain't there.

Last edited:
Time will tell. So far, I believe @NeoAnabolics will hold true to his word.

Even something as simple and inexpensive as sterility testing would be more than welcomed, and IIRC, he'd be the first to do it on MESO. This alone would set him apart from every source on the board. Heck, he could pick a few random finished vails and send em to @janoshik right now.

Yes he could, But he hasn’t and he won’t. The fact you’re willing to front him some money to help pay for it kind of comes across as very odd. There’s a difference is changing your prices to support your testing, and flat out offering them money to help pay for it. It seems strange to me you’re willing to carry this sources water for him. He doesn’t have $30 to his name to even buy a still air box.

I really question some of you. There isn’t 1 source on this entire forum. The patting him on the back and offering him money is fucking bizarre. You cant produce a safe product or do grade school math, you can fuck right off in my opinion. You’re only going to hurt the community not help it.

It has nothing to do with toxicity, You’re looking at this concept all wrong.

It’s more of a “preventive approach”, if your car is running fine should you still change the oil on time? Should you still use quality oil? Or should you just kinda be like YOLO it’s run good now that’s all that matters.

There’s nothing to “put to rest” either. Every batch is different, so every batch should be tested. One batch could be fine, The next could give you fatal meningitis. In fact a compounding pharmacy owner recently got nearly 30 years in prison between state and federal charges for this exact thing. Not following GMP guidelines for sterilization nor doing testing

It has nothing to do with toxicity, You’re looking at this concept all wrong.

It’s more of a “preventive approach”, if your car is running fine should you still change the oil on time? Should you still use quality oil? Or should you just kinda be like YOLO it’s run good now that’s all that matters.

There’s nothing to “put to rest” either. Every batch is different, so every batch should be tested. One batch could be fine, The next could give you fatal meningitis. In fact a compounding pharmacy owner recently got nearly 30 years in prison between state and federal charges for this exact thing. Not following GMP guidelines for sterilization nor doing testing

You f'n get it. Bravo.

Last edited:
The patting him on the back
I want to see if he has got it within himself to be an agent for change. If he is (1) testing all his shit (HPLC), (2) keeping proper batch numbers (??), and (3) testing each batch for sterility using proper randomized sampling then I will give him credit for elevating the standard. We need incremental change so I understand I can't expect perfection overnight.

These batch numbers are the weak link. At the end of the day you have to trust these vendors on their batch numbering. Trust is easy to lose and hard to gain. I'm sure someone can chime in on how to foolproof the sterility testing authenticity for each batch number so vendor won't cheat and make 3 batches with same number then only test one batch for sterility. I'm sure most drug dealers would happily cheat to save a few hundred bucks. So maybe I just shit on the whole sterility testing concept for UGL.

Anyway all this would be a welcome start on finished oils. Let the vendor willing to embrace it be the one to take credit for finally doing it.

Last edited:

Sponsors

Back