Neo Anabolics (US DOMESTIC)

You apparently didn’t read the 6 pages of people spoon feeding him direction. He’s a liar, he can’t do basic math, and he refuses to acknowledge he doesn’t have the correct equipment to produce a safe sterile product. Dude do you even read before you post?

Edit- on yeah he also has used lab equipment that’s filthy, does batches of 100 orals so batch testing is out the window, which is kinda important given this guy produced orals 10x their label dosage I’m guessing because of his piss poor math. The orals have no testing at all fyi
Yes I have read it, did you not see where I said most sources that succeeded started out bad.

Still waiting for you to provide the “many great sources” here ….

Also I know a dammm good source who doesn’t have your favorite toy - laminar hood flow or whatever you ghouled up with. Makes great gear without it. You keep thinking you’re the source police but ya let Axle slide for guac, lies, contamination, terrible math etc. Yes you sent out testing but he made some big mistakes and you vouched for him and now he’s doing much better.

Last edited:
Yes I have read it, did you not see where I said most sources that succeeded started out bad.

Still waiting for you to provide the “many great sources” here ….

Also I know a dammm good source who doesn’t have your favorite toy - laminar hood flow or whatever you ghouled up with. Makes great gear without it. You keep thinking you’re the source police but ya let Axle slide for guac, lies, contamination, terrible math etc. Yes you sent out testing but he made some big mistakes and you vouched for him and now he’s doing much better.
Do you ever wonder how you’ve made it 6 years with no change in membership? Because you can’t read. You have these meritless arguments about shit you have no clue about because once again, can’t read. Look at the post you just made skipping apparently the entire thread and you made yourself look stupid.

There are many good sources yes. Look around. You’ve been here 6 years I don’t need to spoon feed you the g2g sources

I never vouched for him once, please show me the post where I did. I was one, if not the first one to call him out on his gear smelling like guac.

How did I “let him slide” by ordering testing and posting it publicly when it was bad? Then never doing business with him again? Dude you are living in a different reality than everyone else.

If you could read, you could probably contribute more to the forum but you walk into a thread read no part of it, then post something that makes no sense.

I’d love to see 1 single test you’ve ever ordered in these 6 years. You just take Stan at his word, kind of the opposite of what you’re preaching huh?

Do you ever wonder how you’ve made it 6 years with no change in membership? Because you can’t read. You have these meritless arguments about shit you have no clue about because once again, can’t read. Look at the post you just made skipping apparently the entire thread and you made yourself look stupid.

There are many good sources yes. Look around. You’ve been here 6 years I don’t need to spoon feed you the g2g sources

I never vouched for him once, please show me the post where I did. I was one, if not the first one to call him out on his gear smelling like guac.

How did I “let him slide” by ordering testing and posting it publicly when it was bad? Then never doing business with him again? Dude you are living in a different reality than everyone else.

If you could read, you could probably contribute more to the forum but you walk into a thread read no part of it, then post something that makes no sense.

I’d love to see 1 single test you’ve ever ordered in these 6 years. You just take Stan at his word, kind of the opposite of what you’re preaching huh?
Haha you take the titles personally huh… that’s a good boy. Bet you told your mommy you got promoted on Meso lol

Still waiting on your many great sources dumb fuk ….

You’ve been here less than a year and have over 1300 posts but tell others to get off the internet lol and take a break. Keep thinking you know anything. You were called out the other day on your laminar hood and just like when you were asked to post pics of your fat fucking lard ass you clam up, make excuses and don’t say shit !!!

I take Stan at experience and time earned unlike you newbie ass bitch. Now go back to policing the sources bozo hahaha go get em inspector gadget !!

Back