liquid carbs

Sampei

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
So guys, if I drink 100gr of Maltodextrin or I eat 100gr of rice cream/jasmine rice, is it more or less the same?
What kind of liquid carbs can I drink that are closer to rice cream/jasmine rice stuff like that? so not sugary carbs like dextrose.

I'm having trouble eating enough especially on the pre workout and post workout meal so I was thinking to just drink with my whey but not sure if the glycemic response will be similar or very different.
Help me out here :D

I would expect the maltodextrin to have less nutritional value. I try to get the most nutritious food for the amount of calories i am eating myself. I figure that will lead to better recovery/growth.

So guys, if I drink 100gr of Maltodextrin or I eat 100gr of rice cream/jasmine rice, is it more or less the same?
What kind of liquid carbs can I drink that are closer to rice cream/jasmine rice stuff like that? so not sugary carbs like dextrose.

I'm having trouble eating enough especially on the pre workout and post workout meal so I was thinking to just drink with my whey but not sure if the glycemic response will be similar or very different.
Help me out here :D

Oat milk is nice and can be flavored in many different ways.

I'm having trouble eating enough especially on the pre workout and post workout meal
I would say if you can't get enough in, then as long as it doesn't have fat have at it. Throw some apple pie filling on your rice and lick your lips all day long. Well, if you have some kind of issue that prevents you from having sugar than skip this advice.

Other stupid question:
You are asking about stuff you don't need to put in a blender, I imagine, that is ready to go and take with you.
Otherwise you can chuck any old crap in the ninja

I would say if you can't get enough in, then as long as it doesn't have fat have at it. Throw some apple pie filling on your rice and lick your lips all day long. Well, if you have some kind of issue that prevents you from having sugar than skip this advice.

:)
How are you and your wife?
Have seen you in my notifications.
Good thing.

The apple pie filling is nice but very American.
We don't really have it.

Reminds me of those hot, crunchy McDonald's little apple pie thingies....

It's a mix of my digestion being fucked by tirzepatide (I have stopped it but it's not instant the recovery from it), so slow digestion, not having hunger and when I have it and I eat... It takes a long time before I feel hunger and empty again.

So you mix all this together and I'm just looking at that bowl of rice cream and I feel like puking.

Drinking stuff instead doesn't give me any issue and I feel ready for another meal 60/90 minutes later.

So I was just trying to understand if I could do something to keep ingesting those macros while I wait for this fucking tirzepatide to get the fuck out of my system and my digestion goes back to normal again.

Or maybe I'm just not cut for this shit... Dunno I have no issue in eating my rice with meat but those pre workout and post workout meal are really hard to swallow down and when I do manage then I'll skip lunch or dinner because I'm not hungry after 2.5/3 hours no matter what.

And I mean those pre/post WO meal are just carbs and protein 0 fat, so should be easy to digest but fuck me.

But maltodextrin had a much higher glycemic load.
And you are taking insulin, too, iirc

As for the oat milk you talk about, you can find skinnier ones
Yeah that's why I was asking if there was drinkable substitute to stuff like rice cream/cornflakes/jasmine rice etc.

Pour cream of rice into shaker. Fill with water. Chug slurry

Karbolyn

Gatorade

Oats or rice in blender

Man up and eat when not hungry

It's a mix of my digestion being fucked by tirzepatide (I have stopped it but it's not instant the recovery from it), so slow digestion, not having hunger and when I have it and I eat... It takes a long time before I feel hunger and empty again.

So you mix all this together and I'm just looking at that bowl of rice cream and I feel like puking.

Drinking stuff instead doesn't give me any issue and I feel ready for another meal 60/90 minutes later.

So I was just trying to understand if I could do something to keep ingesting those macros while I wait for this fucking tirzepatide to get the fuck out of my system and my digestion goes back to normal again.

Or maybe I'm just not cut for this shit... Dunno I have no issue in eating my rice with meat but those pre workout and post workout meal are really hard to swallow down and when I do manage then I'll skip lunch or dinner because I'm not hungry after 2.5/3 hours no matter what.

And I mean those pre/post WO meal are just carbs and protein 0 fat, so should be easy to digest but fuck me.

I guess I'll fix my digestion first before thinking to bulk again.

Back to square one :)

Wise, but just in case (and if still needed), you should talk to Paintdrinker
He is into liquid food, from what I remember.
Maybe he can give you other ideas, aside from the ones already here.

Obviously, for stuff like this the blender is your friend but if you are out and about you need something easy, especially if you don't want to carry too much stuff with you.

Chef PD, @PaintDrinker any innovative ideas?

Wise, but just in case (and if still needed), you should talk to Paintdrinker
He is into liquid food, from what I remember.
Maybe he can give you other ideas, aside from the ones already here.

Obviously, for stuff like this the blender is your friend but if you are out and about you need something easy, especially if you don't want to carry too much stuff with you.

Chef PD, @PaintDrinker any innovative ideas?
8oz ground beef, 12 oz water, 200g rice goes down pretty easy but it’s an acquired taste definitely.

If you’re not against whey protein I really like a few scoops of pb2, spinach, whey, and frozen berries. Quick digestion and it’s tastes pretty good.

Greek yogurt fat free with frozen berries is easy on the stomach as well.

I’m actually coming off tirz myself right now and have been doing a lot of liquid meals. I actually have a template of some good combos I can dig up I should go look after work

Sponsors

Back