Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

where has the gobshite dasistmane gone ? He was telling me not to reply on Jeri's behalf , and when Jeri did reply to him and called him out he went scurrying off ?

I am ordering from the US, so I paid the international shipping fees. Shipped Monday but still says “

We're expecting it

The sender has let us know they have despatched your item.

Tracking history​

Monday 03 July 2023
02:10
Sender preparing item

Hopefully I get some sort of confirmation soon. I think it should show up in the USPS notification system once it arrives in the US but no totally sure on how that works.

You'll see an update soon, i would rather not discuss logistics on a public forum but you can send me an email and I can explain more if needed.

where has the gobshite dasistmane gone ? He was telling me not to reply on Jeri's behalf , and when Jeri did reply to him and called him out he went scurrying off ?

I'm here. I was very happy with chiltons response so didnt put urgency in replying. When I'm not busy/travelling I'll compose a proper message regarding AB to them.

If you're happy to ride the sources dick and answer their questions for them for a few bottles of free gear, you do you buddy. But there were questions you were answering incorrectly on the sources behalf.

@ChiltonLabs thanks for the detailed response. Your store credit is extremely generous for lab testing so hopefully I'll be able to do some blind tests on your gear in the future. It's good to see a seemingly honest and stand up lab creating some higher standards in the UK domestic market.

I'm here. I was very happy with chiltons response so didnt put urgency in replying. When I'm not busy/travelling I'll compose a proper message regarding AB to them.

If you're happy to ride the sources dick and answer their questions for them for a few bottles of free gear, you do you buddy. But there were questions you were answering incorrectly on the sources behalf.

@ChiltonLabs thanks for the detailed response. Your store credit is extremely generous for lab testing so hopefully I'll be able to do some blind tests on your gear in the future. It's good to see a seemingly honest and stand up lab creating some higher standards in the UK domestic market.
I think you'll find I've never answered incorrectly on Jeri's behalf "buddy" and I've never taken a "few bottles of gear off him" BOY , in fact i'm sure @ChiltonLabs will be more than happy to verify that on my behalf

actually Jeri replied to me a few hours ago . The reason he doesn't come on here much is because of clowns like you and that idiot you're supporting . But go ahead and turn this place into another failed b/b forum like UK-M , it doesn't matter anyway as jeri's got the exposure and loyal customers now
Couldn’t agree more, it’s fucking painful reading his replies. If i was Chilton i would be distancing myself as much as possible from that clown

So you've been acting as a Chilton rep in this thread free of charge? More fool you.
I support Jeri because he's a new start-up delivering the goods & service , why wouldn't I want to do that "for free" . That's the trouble with you kids nowadays , no loyalty and support unless there's a quid in it for you . And you know what you're getting with him . I don't see any other UK labs backing up their product with consistent lab reports , never mind free tracked postage .

actually Jeri replied to me a few hours ago . The reason he doesn't come on here much is because of clowns like you and that idiot you're supporting . But go ahead and turn this place into another failed b/b forum like UK-M , it doesn't matter anyway as jeri's got the exposure and loyal customers now

Mate you sound like one of those middle aged blokes who never got much attention as a kid and now your cocks rock hard for a drug dealer on the internet, just calm down a little, maybe get your estro checked.

Just have a few days off the internet, do you the world of good.

Mate you sound like one of those middle aged blokes who never got much attention as a kid and now your cocks rock hard for a drug dealer on the internet, just calm down a little, maybe get your estro checked.

Just have a few days off the internet, do you the world of good.
See my reply to twatty above . I talk to Jeri nearly every day . I support new start-ups who offer quality , reliability and great customer service . You sound like one of those young milennial kids who want something for nothing . Or are you one of those resellers who resent the fact that labs are selling direct to the public and cutting out the middleman ? Us "middle aged blokes" built the internet , if you don't like it , stop using it

See my reply to twatty above . I talk to Jeri nearly every day . I support new start-ups who offer quality , reliability and great customer service . You sound like one of those young milennial kids who want something for nothing . Or are you one of those resellers who resent the fact that labs are selling direct to the public and cutting out the middleman ? Us "middle aged blokes" built the internet , if you don't like it , stop using it

‘Want something for nothing’

Your cocks rock hard for free postage ffs….

I can just imagine Jeri’s face whenever you send him an email ‘Ffs not this nonce again…’

‘Want something for nothing’

Your cocks rock hard for free postage ffs….

I can just imagine Jeri’s face whenever you send him an email ‘Ffs not this nonce again…’
hmmm talking about "cocks" and "nonces" , I see a severe case of projection here . I don't want to block you because i believe in free speech , but i'm sure Jeri will reply in due course and blow you out like your fag mate and you'll run off into the shadows like your other pencil-necked reseller mate

handbags away ladies
lets all be nice to each other - life is too short to be bickering over pointless things and name calling

yo @DannyT73 @LondonBloke7 @dasistmane
whats your favourite muscle to hit and dont tell me biceps lol :cool: everyday is arm day
Lol , well as per my avatar (unlike the pencil-necked ones) , neck & traps obviously . Dumbell shrugs for my God-like traps , lying neck raises for front-of-neck, Neck harnesses for back of neck

Lol , well as per my avatar (unlike the pencil-necked ones) , neck & traps obviously . Dumbell shrugs for my God-like traps , lying neck raises for front-of-neck, Neck harnesses for back of neck

damn i never did any neck exercises and looking in the mirror now i could do with incorporating that
shrugs give me painful af pumps in traps and forearm

damn i never did any neck exercises and looking in the mirror now i could do with incorporating that
shrugs give me painful af pumps in traps and forearm
If you want a muscle group to grow you need to hit it direct mate , Mike Tyson didn't do all those neck bridges for nothing

Back