Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Hey chilton sent you an email.

Anyone here get any PIP from chilton?

Came from titanlabs as they’ve shut. Their Test e gave me shit tonnes of pip but their test c was smooth as butter.

Chilton’s test e 300mg is tempting but not sure if I should just stick with the cyp.

order for test c was placed on Tuesday, and the package arrived on Saturday; great comms from Jeri; just waiting on PCT items to be in stock and pre-cycle bloodwork results before I get started. I will keep you posted. @ChiltonLabs cheers for the tangfastics!

Came from titanlabs as they’ve shut. Their Test e gave me shit tonnes of pip but their test c was smooth as butter.

Chilton’s test e 300mg is tempting but not sure if I should just stick with the cyp.

I used Chilton oils the last few weeks while I was staying in UK. Was very impressed. Wouldn't even know I'd taken a jab the following day.

I haven't tried their enanthate though!

I used both batches Test E and Test C. No pip at all for me

Easy as, cheers for the reply guys. My mate’s actually got some of Chilton’s Cyp. Gonna give it a shot for the next 4ish weeks and report back with bloods here

6 emails actually.

3 of those were sent chasing info from you. You know, seen as you didn’t reply to me on Monday, Tuesday and even today.

Thanks for the website info.

It would have been appreciated if you “clearly” told me you have received my money and sent the order

Not the best way to speak to your customers.

Good job it’s just a “£49” order hey.

Eight emails so far for a £49 order from two separate email addresses
my website clearly states the following
Orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of cleared payment (Mon-Fri).

Sit tight, you'll get your order later this week.

6 emails actually.

3 of those were sent chasing info from you. You know, seen as you didn’t reply to me on Monday, Tuesday and even today.

It would have been appreciated if you “clearly” told me you have received my money and sent the order

No offense but are you new to this? You're not ordering from Amazon, waiting for responses is just par for the course when you're buying controlled substances off the internet. I'm surprised he even takes orders that small.

Anyway, not a dig, just saying you might want to temper your expectations a bit in future. I've not even ordered from Chilton so not sure what his customer service is like, but nothing you've said is out of the ordinary.

No offense but are you new to this? You're not ordering from Amazon, waiting for responses is just par for the course when you're buying controlled substances off the internet. I'm surprised he even takes orders that small.

Anyway, not a dig, just saying you might want to temper your expectations a bit in future. I've not even ordered from Chilton so not sure what his customer service is like, but nothing you've said is out of the ordinary.

Nope. Used multiple labs. Never, once have I not had confirmation of payment received and or order sent.That’s basic coms buddy!

Hopefully he sent Haribos to soften the blow

Jokes aside none of this would have been an issue if I got a reply in the last 3 days. A simple email confirming order sent isn’t a lot to ask for. Instead, I get an attempt at making me look like a clown for sending a few emails and mocking my £49 order.

Yes it’s not Amazon, but owning an illegal lab doesn’t give you the right be rude and ignore your customers.

Last edited:
6 emails actually.

I am looking at 8 emails from 2 separate email accounts regarding this order.
3 on Monday
3 on Tuesday
2 Today

out of those 8 maybe 2-3 were necessary. Your order was sent out this morning and should be with you either Friday or Saturday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I appreciate everyone who spends their hard earned money with me but emails after emails of asking "did you get payment" or "when will it be posted" "is it posted" 6 hours after paying is not needed.
All that does is create extra admin work on my end which slows down everything.

Just send payment to the provided details, drop me an email that you have paid and wait 24-48 hours for the tracking.

In an ideal world there should be just two emails going out from my end per order
1) total + payment details
2) tracking information

Nope. Used multiple labs. Never, once have I not had confirmation of payment received and or order sent.That’s basic coms buddy!

Hopefully he sent Haribos to soften the blow

Jokes aside none of this would have been an issue if I got a reply in the last 3 days. A simple email confirming order sent isn’t a lot to ask for. Instead, I get an attempt at making me look like a clown for sending a few emails and mocking my £49 order.

Yes it’s not Amazon, but owning an illegal lab doesn’t give you the right be rude and ignore your customers.
You’ve made yourself look a clown. @ChiltonLabs I would send clown boy is whopping £49 back and block the twat.

Back