Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Here's a tip: Use only ONE email address for the order.
Why would you place an order using one email address and then email me from a completely different email address a day later asking "Hey bud. Was this sent?"

Hopefully no seller in their right mind would respond to questions about a customer's order from a random email address. Then the questions about competing labs, inability to do basic maths... just really bizarre behaviour.

Pack just touched down,

Got a bunch of ladyvar I’ll be giving my guinea pigs. If any of them turn into males I’ll let y’all know

Jokes aside great communication from Jeri and amazing response times!

Hey dummy

Here's a tip: Use only ONE email address for the order.
Why would you place an order using one email address and then email me from a completely different email address a day later asking "Hey bud. Was this sent?"

I know your peasized brain couldn't figure out where the lab reports are since you asked "Is the Var tested "

I laid out some simple primary school maths for you in the email after you claimed another lab was selling bunk Anavar and their price was not right.
This is what I responded with
"Nexus labs Anavar £50 for 50x50mg = 0.02p per mg or £20 per gram
Chilton Anavar £17 for 50x20mg = 0.017p per mg or £17 per gram
I am not sure what you meant by the price being right."

and your response was

"Nexus is 8 times less expensive for the var based on your figures, which is a red flag. Anavar RAWs I’ve “heard” are not cheap, which is why it’s so faked."

Do you need me to sign you up for maths tutoring?

Why would be it send 1st class? You opted for free postage which as listed on the website is 48-72 hours.

Here is an example

View attachment 262046

View attachment 262047
Not really sure why you bother - some people are just not worth the grief

Llevo usando 500 test C + 400 masteron E de chilton unas 7 semanas.
Buenos resultados en analisis de sangre

Attachments

• 8063D8D3-B57D-443B-B4C4-51CAD60CE0F5.jpeg
    8063D8D3-B57D-443B-B4C4-51CAD60CE0F5.jpeg
    376.8 KB · Views: 80
@ChiltonLabs any thoughts of adding sarms to the list ?
I'm pretty sure he did say a few pages back that he is planning on adding sarms but I could be wrong.

For the moment I'm waiting for a response from Jeri as I think he's busy for the moment as I plan on placing another order for two bottles of tren, one superdrol, two testosterone cypionate and one testosterone enanthate.

I'm pretty sure he did say a few pages back that he is planning on adding sarms but I could be wrong.

For the moment I'm waiting for a response from Jeri as I think he's busy for the moment as I plan on placing another order for two bottles of tren, one superdrol, two testosterone cypionate and one testosterone enanthate.
A lot of gear. Sounds like a blast . Do you jnow a good source for sarms ?

If Jeri did add sarms I'd personally would want to see RAD-140, MK-677 and Cardarine.

Cabergoline would be nice to see as well to the list.
I agree fella. Some support for us nor 19 users would be appreciated. Also a few other things like tb500 would be good too.

Back