Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Common sense to whom?
I communicated like this with other sources never had an issue while paying informed about a change in the order there are plenty ways to handle it even if a mistake was made...
Friend relax and get of that tree. Learn from the mistakes and move on .

Common sense would dictate that you should have emailed to change your order BEFORE making payment.

Furthermore, you burned the only paypal account that I managed to get access to by writing the following in the paypal payment page "5 test e (canel npp)"
Regardless of the mess that you created the order was shipped out on time & tracking number forwarded.

Made at the same time, same recipe and with the same raws that were tested beforehand.
Who in their right mind writes anything gear related in the comments section of PayPal, Jesus.

I made a mess ?..
Have you ever requested from me to not add anything on Paypal ? And such language is foreign for them can't see how anybody can understand what's test and npp is.. either way you never said anything about that I ain't going to post any photos of our email ccommunication but I did send you straight away that I'm willing to change my order which you still didn't reply if it was changed or its the original one...
You could've kept it all private instead it went public now on here for no dam reason.. could've cancel the payment ask me to send a new one without saying anything in the description could've informed me that it will be test e only without npp and that's all! I don't understand what's the issue is.. really jeri don't understand you now..
Do you need to be emailed advising how to inhale and exhale while you’re at it? Jesus you burned the guys pay pal BY PUTTING GEAR RELATED COMMENTS IN IT YOU ABSOLUTE BUNGLE HEAD, if I were you I’d put a sock in it before you get blacklisted by every source on this board.

Do you need to be emailed advising how to inhale and exhale while you’re at it? Jesus you burned the guys pay pal BY PUTTING GEAR RELATED COMMENTS IN IT YOU ABSOLUTE BUNGLE HEAD, if I were you I’d put a sock in it before you get blacklisted by every source on this board.
You need to chill shove your gasoline back in your hole.. nobody burnt anything like I said before such payment descriptions were done before with other sources and never had an issue while me and jeri agreed on a payment method he should've update me about what can be done regarding the payment descriptions and not I never tried to harm or do any damage to him I use his gear and I'm happy about it but instead of talking about this situation in DM it came out like this .. because I literally thought something happened to him as he went quite...
Human error can be done by everyone no fucking reason to make me look like a murderer on here...

It seems that the few clowns on here don't realise if they carry on being stupid it's going to ruin it for the rest of us.
Could not agree more

You need to chill shove your gasoline back in your hole.. nobody burnt anything like I said before such payment descriptions were done before with other sources and never had an issue while me and jeri agreed on a payment method he should've update me about what can be done regarding the payment descriptions and not I never tried to harm or do any damage to him I use his gear and I'm happy about it but instead of talking about this situation in DM it came out like this .. because I literally thought something happened to him as he went quite...
Human error can be done by everyone no fucking reason to make me look like a murderer on here...
Personally never known a source want you to reference exactly what your buying when making payment, fuck me the last group I was on If he got sent a daft reference on payment he'd take your money and straight block you

Could not agree more

Personally never known a source want you to reference exactly what your buying when making payment, fuck me the last group I was on If he got sent a daft reference on payment he'd take your money and straight block you
Thai and turkish pharmacist never heard anything about "don't put anything in the description" and again never tried to cause any damage I use paypal on a daily basis transfer money everyday such things can happen nothing was done on purpose!

Let the man solve his issue with Jeri . I don't think he intended to "destroy" Chilton's business or "burn" his PayPal account.
We all here because we appreciate the source and want to do future deals with him . So share the love and give the man a break.
Did my self shitty thing's before ( mostly due to tren cycle )

I made a mess ?..
Have you ever requested from me to not add anything on Paypal ? And such language is foreign for them can't see how anybody can understand what's test and npp is.. either way you never said anything about that I ain't going to post any photos of our email ccommunication but I did send you straight away that I'm willing to change my order which you still didn't reply if it was changed or its the original one...
You could've kept it all private instead it went public now on here for no dam reason.. could've cancel the payment ask me to send a new one without saying anything in the description could've informed me that it will be test e only without npp and that's all! I don't understand what's the issue is.. really jeri don't understand you now..
Language is not foreign for them.

Do you realise that PayPal has been used hundred if not thousand of times by drug dealers? They obviously know the type of language used and probably the accounts are flagged automatically.

Do you think they won't know if you add a note saying 'rocket fuel @ 2GR best gear in town', for instance? I can assure you they won't think your are in the oil business.

If you need to be told to no add something like that on PayPal I wouldn't drive or leave my house if I was you buddy.

Don't screw one of the few sources left third party testing their raws ffs

Language is not foreign for them.

Do you realise that PayPal has been used hundred if not thousand of times by drug dealers? They obviously know the type of language used and probably the accounts are flagged automatically.

Do you think they won't know if you add a note saying 'rocket fuel @ 2GR best gear in town', for instance? I can assure you they won't think your are in the oil business.

If you need to be told to no add something like that on PayPal I wouldn't drive or leave my house if I was you buddy.

Don't screw one of the few sources left third party testing their raws ffs
You understand it was not done on purpose keep talking and explaining same thing again and again won't change what was done which again was not done on purpose.. I just can't understand why jeri didn't cancel it and informed me about the error and banning as a client just because of this error that's brutal and yeah I agree I personally enjoyed each of jeri products that I ordered and the communication itself until this error

You understand it was not done on purpose keep talking and explaining same thing again and again won't change what was done which again was not done on purpose.. I just can't understand why jeri didn't cancel it and informed me about the error and banning as a client just because of this error that's brutal and yeah I agree I personally enjoyed each of jeri products that I ordered and the communication itself until this error
Jeri is not amazon, just because these labs have improved their customer service and test the quality of their products, they are still doing something ilegal.

Many of these labs don't even interact with their customers. Let's be thankful with what we've got.

I made a mess ?..
What you did would be similar to me marking your package with "steroids inside" or "Test E inside"
It's outright unacceptable.

The correct procedure for changing an order is you message the vendor with your request BEFORE paying.

I didn't take anything public, I was fine to ignore your emails because they didn't need a reply as your package was sent out on time and tracking number forwarded.

The owner of the paypal account has been on my ass since and I am still figuring out how to deal with him so it doesn't end up costing me my freedom.
Stop spamming my emails, last thing I want is your name showing up on my screen.

Back