Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

I'm not going to worry i can still order from here..
It's all good
Like I said don't worry about it.. understand what you want..
I think the best thing to do guys is ignore 120nmol.
He obviously is confrontational and unable to listen without throwing a tantrum... Hopefully he might get the message and find another forum to mess up....
ziprasidone-capsules_1486622943.jpg
I sent you a couple of those haribos are included as well , there's an injectable version just in case you'll like it..
Now for real cut the bull crap and move on with the subject what's done is done I apologized to jeri and that's it..

Like I said don't worry about it.. understand what you want..

View attachment 262611
I sent you a couple of those haribos are included as well , there's an injectable version just in case you'll like it..
Now for real cut the bull crap and move on with the subject what's done is done I apologized to jeri and that's it..
You must be getting dizzy on your self opinionated merry go round fella. The rest of us are going to get on. Hopefully without reading you whine like a bitch. Keep your estrogen in check would be my advice.

You must be getting dizzy on your self opinionated merry go round fella. The rest of us are going to get on. Hopefully without reading you whine like a bitch. Keep your estrogen in check would be my advice.
Nobody is whinning I just won't be nobody's bully target.. maybe you are used to people being quiet when you bully I won't..
My e2 is in check always don't worry about it..

I’ve ordered about 4/5 times with Jeri and zero issues! Great gear, great comms and once DHB is added he is my go to for everything. Long may it continue.

Seen DHB jano testing so just waiting for it to be added. Will have to order on my next run and see how the pip is. Always used SG for DhB and had no pip so fingers crossed for chiltons.

Not taking new orders until 25 August.

Having to move things due to an OPSEC issue (more info on page 36 and 37 of this thread if you are nosy).
For a minute it was looking like this will blow over but as a precaution I am having to change my shipping location.

Moving forward do not ask me about paypal, western union, cash in mail. The only accepted payment methods are the ones listed on my website.

All orders paid up to this point (05 August 1pm UK time) have been dispatched.

I will be on the other end of my email if anyone needs to get in touch.
Code:
jeri@chiltonlabs.com

Has anyone tried his primo? It gives me a very bad pip and swelling to the point i can barely walk. This is weird because i havent had problems with any of his other products

Has anyone tried his primo? It gives me a very bad pip and swelling to the point i can barely walk. This is weird because i havent had problems with any of his other products
Took a shot on Thursday was slightly sore cause of the volume I injected other than that no pip.
Make sure you go deep enough into the muscle subq with mct gives me painful lumps.

Took a shot on Thursday was slightly sore cause of the volume I injected other than that no pip.
Make sure you go deep enough into the muscle subq with mct gives me painful lumps.
I mean i use 1 1/4 inch needles and pinning my glutes and ventro glutes, i think that should be deep enough since im sub 10% bf…and i only pin 0.7ml with 1ml test p

I mean i use 1 1/4 inch needles and pinning my glutes and ventro glutes, i think that should be deep enough since im sub 10% bf…and i only pin 0.7ml with 1ml test p
So 1.7ml in total?
Try a different muscle I do my quads personally and not long ago switched to delts. Primo shot I did in the quad and had no problems.
Put an eye on the injection area.

So 1.7ml in total?
Try a different muscle I do my quads personally and not long ago switched to delts. Primo shot I did in the quad and had no problems.
Put an eye on the injection area.
Yes, 1.7ml total. Ill try pinning delts and quads but i dont expect much better since i have never pinned them before

Wanted to know who has expired with Jeri's anavar. Doses and effects.
I wanna know experiences with jeri s orals aswell. I tried anavar and in 2-3 days it just bloated me i looked like shit and had to drop it, also was acting like a sleeping aid as soon as i took it.
Now im trying winstrol on day 3 and it seems i get the same effects, i dont know what is wrong

I wanna know experiences with jeri s orals aswell. I tried anavar and in 2-3 days it just bloated me i looked like shit and had to drop it, also was acting like a sleeping aid as soon as i took it.
Now im trying winstrol on day 3 and it seems i get the same effects, i dont know what is wrong
oral steroids or the excipients/fillers used here are not for you, would be the answer to this.

Back