Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Have you tried Jeri's anavar or winstrol ?
I've tried there winstrol at 25mg didn't do much for me, but 50mg I can get away with if I want to run it at a low dose.

Personally I go with SG now for orals as each tablet is 50mg each instead of 25mg.

I run my winstrol at 100mg as that's my sweet spot and where I look the best.

Haven't tried there superdrol yet so I can't comment on it as of now but I can't see myself running it any higher than 10-20mg so Jeri will probably be my go to source for stuff such as superdrol, anadrol etc.

I've tried there winstrol at 25mg didn't do much for me, but 50mg I can get away with if I want to run it at a low dose.

Personally I go with SG now for orals as each tablet is 50mg each instead of 25mg.

I run my winstrol at 100mg as that's my sweet spot and where I look the best.

Haven't tried there superdrol yet so I can't comment on it as of now but I can't see myself running it any higher than 10-20mg so Jeri will probably be my go to source for stuff such as superdrol, anadrol etc.
Thanks for replying.
Unfortunately sg isn't replying any emails as you know its a closed group. Tried two sources of anavar and seems like the doses are not compatible with the literature . So needed to know specifically about Jeri's anavar. Looks like 40mg does nothing for me .

Thanks for replying.
Unfortunately sg isn't replying any emails as you know its a closed group. Tried two sources of anavar and seems like the doses are not compatible with the literature . So needed to know specifically about Jeri's anavar. Looks like 40mg does nothing for me .
Are you taking both tablets at the same time or do you have one in the morning and then 9 hours apart have the second one later in the day?

2 doses a Day am pm
That's probably why then. I had the same problem when I splited the dosages throughout the day as that means you aren't actually taking 40mg you only taking 20mg as you got to take both at the same time for it to actually be 40mg as all you are doing is extending the half life of 20mg

That's probably why then. I had the same problem when I splited the dosages throughout the day as that means you aren't actually taking 40mg you only taking 20mg as you got to take both at the same time for it to actually be 40mg as all you are doing is extending the half life of 20mg
80 mg a Day is way above the recommendation my friend. With its half life , after 2.5 day's its constant 40 mg . Check the math

80 mg a Day is way above the recommendation my friend. With its half life , after 2.5 day's its constant 40 mg . Check the math
No. Take two 20mg tablets in the morning and then it will be 40mg. Next day do the exact same thing. Do that for one month on the low end or one month and two weeks and then drop the compound. Works like a charm.

If it's doing nothing for you then that's why as you are doing it wrong. I learned this when I did the same thing and realised the reason it did nothing was because I was splitting the dosage up.

Either that or you are obviously doing something wrong weather that be your training, diet or maybe you have unrealistic expectations for anavar.

What do you expect it to do? How long ago did you start taking avavar?

No. Take two 20mg tablets in the morning and then it will be 40mg. Next day do the exact same thing. Do that for one month on the low end or one month and two weeks and then drop the compound. Works like a charm.

If it's doing nothing for you then that's why as you are doing it wrong. I learned this when I did the same thing and realised the reason it did nothing was because I was splitting the dosage up.

Either that or you are obviously doing something wrong weather that be your training, diet or maybe you have unrealistic expectations for anavar.

What do you expect it to do? How long ago did you start taking avavar?
Taken for 3 weeks. No notice of strength or size either in cut or vain. With half life of of 12 hours that's the first time I heard of one time a day.
Will try
By the my training and diet are Spot on

Taken for 3 weeks. No notice of strength or size either in cut or vain. With half life of of 12 hours that's the first time I heard of one time a day.
Will try
By the my training and diet are Spot on
That might be why then. It takes me normally 4-5 weeks for it to actually be visually and physically noticeable.

Yeah I made the same mistake before as it made way more sense in my head to split up the dosage, but I remember other members saying to take the 2 at the same time instead of one in the morning and one at night and literally when I did that it then actually worked.

Also you got to already be lean for it to actually work at it's best I noticed in terms of veins showing and stuff20230731_181230 (8).jpg

That might be why then. It takes me normally 4-5 weeks for it to actually be visually and physically noticeable.

Yeah I made the same mistake before as it made way more sense in my head to split up the dosage, but I remember other members saying to take the 2 at the same time instead of one in the morning and one at night and literally when I did that it then actually worked.

Also you got to already be lean for it to actually work at it's best I noticed in terms of veins showing and stuffView attachment 262964
Will give it a try tomorrow. Im about 13% bf . 92 kg 190 cm

80mg isn't particularly high. You'll find people run dosages much higher than that in the real world. I wouldn't expect to get much out of 40mg a day.

Will give it a try tomorrow. Im about 13% bf . 92 kg 190 cm
OMFG! bro we are literally similar in stats. I'm 6,3, 13.1% bodyfat and weigh 82.25 kg (currently bulking up back to 91kg from my last cut)Screenshot_20230807_124459_Renpho.jpg
If you want peace of mind what I recommend doing is getting a roid test kit online and test your anavar so that way you definitely know weather or not it is definitely 100% anavar.

I've tested Chiltons gear and it all came back what was said on the label so I can't see it being fake/bunk personally and it would be a bad look for Jeri, but you never know do you?

It will most likely come back as what is said on the label and if it does then you need to workout why potentially it isn't giving you the desired result you want.

If it doesn't come back as what is stated on the label then obviously post it here and call out Jeri as that would absolutely be unacceptable, but I highly doubt it from my personal experience and after testing there stuff myself as it's always come back real.

Keep us all updated as I'm also interested.

OMFG! bro we are literally similar in stats. I'm 6,3, 13.1% bodyfat and weigh 82.25 kg (currently bulking up back to 91kg from my last cut)View attachment 262967
If you want peace of mind what I recommend doing is getting a roid test kit online and test your anavar so that way you definitely know weather or not it is definitely 100% anavar.

I've tested Chiltons gear and it all came back what was said on the label so I can't see it being fake/bunk personally and it would be a bad look for Jeri, but you never know do you?

It will most likely come back as what is said on the label and if it does then you need to workout why potentially it isn't giving you the desired result you want.

If it doesn't come back as what is stated on the label then obviously post it here and call out Jeri as that would absolutely be unacceptable, but I highly doubt it from my personal experience and after testing there stuff myself as it's always come back real.

Keep us all updated as I'm also interested.
I also was 115 kg , a bad injury set me aside for 4 years. Become a fat baster. Gone on keto lost weight down to 83 kg . Got back on iron and regained to 92 kg ( still on keto). Now trying to give a boost. Im using more gear from Jeri. Not saying anything is bunk , cant say anything about dosing, only a lab test can say . Maybe I'm not responding to that specific drug or dose .
Who knows.

Yes he is. I had a feeling that who you'd been watching.
Not specifically him . He is not the only one that claims the dose of anavar

Never used it before so that's why I'm asking.
I prefer oils. Wanted to experiment with orals. My mistake. Should have added masteron instead.

I don't know what your expecting at 40mg.i have a 6foot 5 lad here wanted to go low dose for first ever cycle told me no injectables against my advice. 60mg for 5 weeks barley touched the sides.... As I knew it wouldn't. Now got him on 600mg test E a week and growing nicely, we stopped the Anavar and will continue it towards the end of the cycle. It certainly has its place but it needs a good anabolic environment I wouldn't use it above 8-9% it's a waste of time

That's real world advice from someone not making money for talking bullshit on youtube

I don't know what your expecting at 40mg.i have a 6foot 5 lad here wanted to go low dose for first ever cycle told me no injectables against my advice. 60mg for 5 weeks barley touched the sides.... As I knew it wouldn't. Now got him on 600mg test E a week and growing nicely, we stopped the Anavar and will continue it towards the end of the cycle. It certainly has its place but it needs a good anabolic environment I wouldn't use it above 8-9% it's a waste of time

That's real world advice from someone not making money for talking bullshit on youtube
My friend i didn't say I'm not test based. 400 test a week. Not my first cycle, just first time trying anavar. Used before dbol a couple of time with test obviously. Thought anavar will give some kind of edge. But if i need to go over 40mg a day then I'll prefer another injectable instead.

Back