Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Dude it’s time to go private. The days of common sense are completely lost nowadays. Stay safe brother.
I don't need anything for a while but thinking I'll have to put in an order with Jeri soon before he puts in place an "existing customers only" policy at this rate.

the private lab thing isn't ideal. its what set the UK steroid scene behind by a decade with the likes of chiron, dunning et al hiding behind invite only groups and those groups creating fanatics of defenders cos they were part of the exclusive club. be a bit disappointing if this goes the way of titan and vanishes into the ether cos dumb fucks gonna dumb fuck. i can actually see why southern ghost forces you to prove you placed previous orders and then decides if he wants to let you order, good way to filter out some utter knackers.

the private lab thing isn't ideal. its what set the UK steroid scene behind by a decade with the likes of chiron, dunning et al hiding behind invite only groups and those groups creating fanatics of defenders cos they were part of the exclusive club. be a bit disappointing if this goes the way of titan and vanishes into the ether cos dumb fucks gonna dumb fuck. i can actually see why southern ghost forces you to prove you placed previous orders and then decides if he wants to let you order, good way to filter out some utter knackers.
Couldn't have said it better myself mate.

You are so full of shit.

You would have had to have sent it via that method in the first place lmao.

You simply sent the order Yesterday (after 48 hours) to save face and try to discredit me.

If you sent it when you said, you would have sent it via 1st class. None of this click and collect rubbish!

Here are the facts

Your coms were prompt, until I paid you!

You then ignored me for 3 days!

You mocked me for a small order when I asked about it on this forum.

You tried to make out you sent it to a click and collect destination, even though you apparently sent it Wednesday, when you had my full address.

Can’t make it up. I’ve no doubt your product is great, but your customer service, on this occasion at least has been woeful.

All the bummers on here are laughable.
you should be banned from all ugl

Bang on. All you have to do is go over to UK-M to see what a mess it is.

I think a lot of folk forget that what these sources are doing will still get them banged up for a few year even in the UK.

Yeah granted, AAS isn’t high up the police priority list but if you give them a reason or hand it to them on a plate no doubt they will have a look.

Probably wouldn’t take much to bust majority of these online sources after they start questioning a few folk.

Stay safe fellas

thought i would drop in some feedback to break up the current pages of shitshow.

i've made 3 orders with Chilton.

First order - tadalafil - working as expected.
Second order - Primo, Trest, Var - working as expected.
Third order - Mast E, Trest, Deca - not used yet Mast or Deca yet.

i place the order, Chilton provides payment details, i pay and the items are dispatched next day or the day after. items turn up at my door in good condition with zero drama due to poor packaging.

gear is nice and thin as MCT is expected to be, no evidence of prior issues with floater/filter materials in any of the vials i have.

its hard to understand how people can fuck this up and i have zero issues with how my interactions with Chilton have been.

thought i would drop in some feedback to break up the current pages of shitshow.

i've made 3 orders with Chilton.

First order - tadalafil - working as expected.
Second order - Primo, Trest, Var - working as expected.
Third order - Mast E, Trest, Deca - not used yet Mast or Deca yet.

i place the order, Chilton provides payment details, i pay and the items are dispatched next day or the day after. items turn up at my door in good condition with zero drama due to poor packaging.

gear is nice and thin as MCT is expected to be, no evidence of prior issues with floater/filter materials in any of the vials i have.

its hard to understand how people can fuck this up and i have zero issues with how my interactions with Chilton have been.
I agree dude. I've had a few orders from jeri and everything has turned up nice and tidy and the product has slapped pounds of mass on me. No pip on any of the products. Let's hope the clowns don't fuck a good source up.

I've made 4 orders with Chilton and never had an issue with him nor with the gear in fact this is why it's important for me to make sure things are good between me and jeri.. prices are great raws are tested and lab work for every batch more than that I'm fucking sensitive to solvents and jeri's cooking is spot on for me no pip no temperature no nothing like butter.. now YOU ALL A BUNCH OF TWATS RIDDING ON 1 MISTAKE I MADE AND YOU ALL SHOULD FUCKING STOP CAUSE IM DONE LISTEN TO YOU ALL!!
It was a human error from my side I use this gateway transferring money every single day so it fucking happened I was the one who opened this because jeri went quiet I thought something happened to him didn't know it was because of my error so you all fucking stop that!
I'm on the other side of the world receiving it internationally takes 2 weeks max to reach here so there would be no reason or chance in the world I'd like to mess up a great source that I personally use..
So cut it off!..

I've made 4 orders with Chilton and never had an issue with him nor with the gear in fact this is why it's important for me to make sure things are good between me and jeri.. prices are great raws are tested and lab work for every batch more than that I'm fucking sensitive to solvents and jeri's cooking is spot on for me no pip no temperature no nothing like butter.. now YOU ALL A BUNCH OF TWATS RIDDING ON 1 MISTAKE I MADE AND YOU ALL SHOULD FUCKING STOP CAUSE IM DONE LISTEN TO YOU ALL!!
It was a human error from my side I use this gateway transferring money every single day so it fucking happened I was the one who opened this because jeri went quiet I thought something happened to him didn't know it was because of my error so you all fucking stop that!
I'm on the other side of the world receiving it internationally takes 2 weeks max to reach here so there would be no reason or chance in the world I'd like to mess up a great source that I personally use..
So cut it off!..
Are you still here clown.... The circus has left town. Go catch it up...
We don't want to listen to any more of your whinning....

FFS!!!! I WOULD NOT LIKE TO LIVE In YOUR HEAD. I DON'T THINK PEDS ARE FOR YOU.
No normal human being would like to live inside another person's head..
On the other side mate I'm in the construction industry trust me you don't really want to know what I think about..

I think the best thing to do guys is ignore 120nmol.
He obviously is confrontational and unable to listen without throwing a tantrum... Hopefully he might get the message and find another forum to mess up....

Back