Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Jokes aside none of this would have been an issue if I got a reply in the last 3 days. A simple email confirming order sent isn’t a lot to ask for. Instead, I get an attempt at making me look like a clown for sending a few emails and mocking my £49 order.

Yes it’s not Amazon, but owning an illegal lab doesn’t give you the right be rude and ignore your customers.

Wow! I didn't even read this edited into your post.

Not once was I rude to you, I pointed out what's stated on my website and that 8 emails regarding a single order from two different email addresses is unnecessary.

You can send me your bank details via email for a full refund as the package will not be delivered to your address anymore.

Not once was I rude to you, I pointed out what's stated on my website and that 8 emails regarding a single order from two different email addresses is unnecessary.

You can send me your bank details via email for a full refund as the package will not be delivered to your address anymore.
In the future I would be careful and won't let him pay with card tbh, typical twat that would type a fucked up reference and screw you over.

Email for a refund should be with you now!

Ordered on Monday and still not sent.

24/48 hours delivery no? You’re falling over your own lies mate.

Last edited:
In the future I would be careful and won't let him pay with card tbh, typical twat that would type a fucked up reference and screw you over.

Baseless “assumption buddy. I’d do no such thing.

The order was paid for 96 hours ago. Zero coms and turns out it’s not even been sent yet.

It “clearly” states the item is shipped in 24/48 on the website

Putting your ego and sucking up to the lab owner aside, I’m unsure how anyone with half a brain can state I’m in the wrong for sending 3 emails asking for an update.

No one told me about a minimum order and I’m stating clear facts, not slamming the source.

My item was ordered 96 hours ago. I got no reply from the seller, and to top of this delightful experience, it turns out my item hasn’t even been sent.

But sure… You’re right bud!

The minimum order is clearly stated on the Chilton labs website.

I hope you're blacklisted among other decent UGLs as well as this one. You're a selfish time waster.

Email for a refund should be with you now!

Ordered on Monday and still not sent.

24/48 hours delivery no? You’re falling over your own lies mate.

Refund issued.

Package was sent less than 48 hours after payment (Wednesday morning), I asked which email address you would like the tracking number to be sent to but instead was accused of being rude.

mr.JPG
Code:
https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/18475/~/ive-picked-local-collect-%2F-click-and-collect-as-the-delivery-option%2C-how-do-i

Refund issued.

Package was sent less than 48 hours after payment (Wednesday morning), I asked which email address you would like the tracking number to be sent to but instead was accused of being rude.

View attachment 261976
Code:
https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/18475/~/ive-picked-local-collect-%2F-click-and-collect-as-the-delivery-option%2C-how-do-i

Why refund me if it was sent?

You’re not making sense as you said you wasn’t sending the package, now you’re saying it’s been sent?

A simple email updating me on the postage would have resolved all this.

“You can send me your bank details via email for a full refund as the package will not be delivered to your address anymore”

Now you’re saying it’s been sent. Confused.

The minimum order is clearly stated on the Chilton labs website.

I hope you're blacklisted among other decent UGLs as well as this one. You're a selfish time waster.

So why did they accept with no mention of this fact you utter plank.

Blacklisted because the seller took payment and didn’t have the common sense to let me know he had sent the item.

Selfish? You’re not the brightest are you pal.

You’re not making sense as you said you wasn’t sending the package, now you’re saying it’s been sent?

If you go to the royal mail link I provided in the previous post that should clear up your question.

If the var does turn up be sure to crush them between two spoons and wash them down with some mummy’s milk . Also I hope the 1 vial of testosterone helps you grow up a little instead of being like a child.

So why did they accept with no mention of this fact you utter plank.

Blacklisted because the seller took payment and didn’t have the common sense to let me know he had sent the item.

Selfish? You’re not the brightest are you pal.

Because they were doing you a favour and being sound? Fuck me you're painful.

I have made a few orders with chilton..maybe had to wait a few days for one order but no worries always turns up(minus the haribos last order want two next order )...
Bit of patience is all that is needed ..or ask on here....

If you go to the royal mail link I provided in the previous post that should clear up your questio

You are so full of shit.

You would have had to have sent it via that method in the first place lmao.

You simply sent the order Yesterday (after 48 hours) to save face and try to discredit me.

If you sent it when you said, you would have sent it via 1st class. None of this click and collect rubbish!

Here are the facts

Your coms were prompt, until I paid you!

You then ignored me for 3 days!

You mocked me for a small order when I asked about it on this forum.

You tried to make out you sent it to a click and collect destination, even though you apparently sent it Wednesday, when you had my full address.

Can’t make it up. I’ve no doubt your product is great, but your customer service, on this occasion at least has been woeful.

All the bummers on here are laughable.

Last edited:
You are so full of shit.

You would have had to have sent it via that method in the first place lmao.

You simply sent the order Yesterday (after 48 hours) to save face and try to discredit me.

If you sent it when you said, you would have sent it via 1st class. None of this click and collect rubbish!

Here are the facts

Your coms were prompt, until I paid you!

You then ignored me for 3 days!

You mocked me for a small order when I asked about it on this forum.

You tried to make out you sent it to a click and collect destination, even though you apparently sent it Wednesday, when you had my full address.

Can’t make it up. I’ve no doubt your product is great, but your customer service, on this occasion at least has been woeful.

All the bummers on here are laughable.
Stop clogging this page up with your childish behaviour. Don’t choke on the var or get too massive on your vial of test will. I’m guessing you’re not even 18 yet , and the £49 is your entire months pocket money for washing the pots that’s why you were in panic mode.

You are so full of shit.

Hey dummy

Here's a tip: Use only ONE email address for the order.
Why would you place an order using one email address and then email me from a completely different email address a day later asking "Hey bud. Was this sent?"

I know your peasized brain couldn't figure out where the lab reports are since you asked "Is the Var tested "

I laid out some simple primary school maths for you in the email after you claimed another lab was selling bunk Anavar and their price was not right.
This is what I responded with
"Nexus labs Anavar £50 for 50x50mg = 0.02p per mg or £20 per gram
Chilton Anavar £17 for 50x20mg = 0.017p per mg or £17 per gram
I am not sure what you meant by the price being right."

and your response was

"Nexus is 8 times less expensive for the var based on your figures, which is a red flag. Anavar RAWs I’ve “heard” are not cheap, which is why it’s so faked."

Do you need me to sign you up for maths tutoring?

Why would be it send 1st class? You opted for free postage which as listed on the website is 48-72 hours.

Here is an example

111.JPG

222.JPG

Last edited:
Back