Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

I've not ran it yet. Can you tell me what's like for strength, pumps and any sides pop up? And did you do any bloods?
No bloodwork done mate, strength and pumps are amazing. After around the 8 weeks mark blood pressure starts getting higher than I like and water retention can easily get out of control if diet and nutrition isn’t on point, but I love the stuff, size and strength is probably better than any other oil I’ve used

I've not ran it yet. Can you tell me what's like for strength, pumps and any sides pop up? And did you do any bloods?

It's all dose dependent and dependent on the rest of your cycle components. If you start with the reason why you want to use MENT, then that will dictate the rest of the cycle and then potential side effects.

It's all dose dependent and dependent on the rest of your cycle components. If you start with the reason why you want to use MENT, then that will dictate the rest of the cycle and then potential side effects.
The dose factor goes without saying. The reason any of us choose to run a compound is for the most gains during the cycle.
Have you ran it and if so what was your experience with it. Was it worth it and did you have sides on the dose you were on.? I've heard that estrogen conversion is a bitch. And you have to run a ton of AI to keep it in check.
I'm asking you guys because if I did decide to run it I could potentially identify the sides and be quick to act to negate them.

Last edited:
The dose factor goes without saying. The reason any of us choose to run a compound is for the most gains during the cycle.
Have you ran it and if so what was your experience with it. Was it worth it and did you have sides on the dose you were on.? I've heard that estrogen conversion is a bitch. And you have to run a ton of AI to keep it in check.
I'm asking you guys because if I did decide to run it I could potentially identify the sides and be quick to act to negate them.
I’ve ran it numerous times over the years, I find the first signs of elevated e2 is water retention and high blood pressure, I found jabbing eod with prop seemed better than a longer ester test, I’m not a high aromatiser anyway but adding mast helps. I use half a aromasin tab each jab day . Keep diet clean and you will love the stuff

I’ve ran it numerous times over the years, I find the first signs of elevated e2 is water retention and high blood pressure, I found jabbing eod with prop seemed better than a longer ester test, I’m not a high aromatiser anyway but adding mast helps. I use half a aromasin tab each jab day . Keep diet clean and you will love the stuff
Nice.. Thanks buddy...
30 bottles of ment please jeri...:-)

Last edited:
"Most gains". Any steroid or combination of steroids doses sufficiently will max out muscle accretion and the dosage is far lower than most take. So when I'm asking what do you want it to do, what characteristic other than muscle anabolism are you chasing cos the anabolism is covered by it being a steroid. Typically you'd want to use MENT if you just want the absolute amount of bodyweight possible. Not muscle mass, bodyweight because it's highly retentive of fluid in and outside of muscle. You'd use MENT if you wanted and aggressively estrogenic environment, say you were a low aromatiser. You might also use MENT if you were trying to reach max protein accretion at the lowest total cycle dose possible.

If you don't want any of that, MENT is a poor choice. If you want to maintain the copy and paste 500 test base and use MENT, you'll probably find other compound choices more enjoyable.

Just a quick update, as promised, on the first test c cycle with Chilton Labs.
Ran a 10-week cycle of 350mg/ml per week. I did do blood work at the start but then got busy with work, so I did not do blood work on week 5/6. However. Overall review - Easy to order, great comms, delivery times per website. Results: increased muscle mass, strength, and libido. There were no Pip or noticeable side effects (it was a light cycle).
Will be ordering again and will include blood work for the next cycle. Cheers @ChiltonLabs

Slight delay in getting orders out last week and this week due to other commitments.
Normal service will resume from 10 October.

Also Royal mail seems to be playing up the past few days with tracking not updating or the OBA system throwing up errors when trying to get shipping labels.
Please be patient, I will make sure any outstanding packages arrive by the weekend.

Insulin, Caber, Raloxifene has been added.
MK677 will be available from Monday.

Slight delay in getting orders out last week and this week due to other commitments.
Normal service will resume from 10 October.

Also Royal mail seems to be playing up the past few days with tracking not updating or the OBA system throwing up errors when trying to get shipping labels.
Please be patient, I will make sure any outstanding packages arrive by the weekend.

Insulin, Caber, Raloxifene has been added.
MK677 will be available from Monday.
No Adex on site at the moment. Will it be added soon? Need to order for my next blast starting in about 3 weeks.

My last order was 21st Sep. Tracker didn't work on royal mail site(obviously no fault of Jeris and he's adressed this)

Took the regular 2 days and came on Saturday 23rd

How about HGH Jeri?

Good customer service, good shipping + packaging. Oils have no pip at all, currently pinning 1.5ml and not the slightest pip

Definitely recommended

Back