Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Does anyone order from Italy or nearby countries and can tell me how long it takes for the package to arrive from the moment of payment?

damn I was reading some past posts a few pages down and boy there’s a lot of fucktards on here. I thought I was annoying sending two additional emails that were unnecessary but god damn the impatience on some ppl. Can we stay on topic and discuss the quality and reviews. Hard to shuffle through the spam.

T/A 11 days to the states (placed on weekend) and comms were great.

Pack just touched down,

Got a bunch of ladyvar I’ll be giving my guinea pigs. If any of them turn into males I’ll let y’all know

Jokes aside great communication from Jeri and amazing response times!
How has the ladyvar been to your lab rats?

Last edited:
I made an order yesterday about 11.30 and it turned up today 11.35 that's good going I paid for postage as well...quality serviceIMG_20231028_115247_161.jpg

Hello friends!

Been using Chilton since June now, made about 6 orders to the Baltics now. Not a single issue ever with the ordering proccess, payments are quick, shipping times are pretty quick aswell always arrives under a week from the day it gets shipped out. So far ive used their Test C, Mast E, Tren E, Tren A, NPP and just got my hands on some Deca and Primo. All of the stuff has been as smooth as butter, no PIP no lumping or any issues with the oils.

Back