Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Anyone ordered through new site that’s an existing customer? Have you got a log in for an account or did u just place a new order and open one?

Anyone ordered through new site that’s an existing customer? Have you got a log in for an account or did u just place a new order and open one?
No need to login, you can place an order without creating an account.

The new site looks great Jeri.

Look forward to plenty more orders
Thanks Tyler, it's a bit rough and slow as I used a basic template to put it together. Will be improved over the next few weeks.

It will free up my time to get orders out quicker and hopefully expand my product lineup.

No need to login, you can place an order without creating an account.

Thanks Tyler, it's a bit rough and slow as I used a basic template to put it together. Will be improved over the next few weeks.

It will free up my time to get orders out quicker and hopefully expand my product lineup.
I can t see the link, i would Place immediatly AN order, where Is the link?

Hi guys,

Please allow me to catch up on the backlog of orders over the next few days.

Constantly sending me emails demanding tracking number or why the package hasn't been scanned in by RM won't speed up the process.

Thanks
Just operate a 3 strikes and you're out rule with people like that. Dunno why sources put up with the shit they do, you'll always have customers and can then deal with the ones who don't make things more difficult

Placed a fair few orders, first one on the new site, can vouch for the anavar, proviron and primo, got some dbol on the way and be trying the tren in the new year.

Coms always perfect, sorted me out leaving off the reference like a plank no issue, royal mail not updating doesn't mean shit, that's them, people clearly need some patience.

Jeri is bang on and the haribos are a definite bonus

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back