Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Placed a fair few orders, first one on the new site, can vouch for the anavar, proviron and primo, got some dbol on the way and be trying the tren in the new year.

Coms always perfect, sorted me out leaving off the reference like a plank no issue, royal mail not updating doesn't mean shit, that's them, people clearly need some patience.

Jeri is bang on and the haribos are a definite bonus
thanks, with this message you have perhaps answered my problem, the track on international DHL has been stopped since November 22nd on "Shipment not yet received or processed" so it could simply have left but DHL is not updating the shipment? do you order from the UK or the EU?

thanks, with this message you have perhaps answered my problem, the track on international DHL has been stopped since November 22nd on "Shipment not yet received or processed" so it could simply have left but DHL is not updating the shipment? do you order from the UK or the EU?
I'm UK but I'd expect all tracking will be bad with the Christmas deliveries taking up all the time, people aren't updating shit.

Also, while not off Chilton, I had a DHL delivery turn up yesterday without any notice it had been dispatched so there's that anecdotal evidence for you to lol

Guys, I needed some information: with DHL shipments to European countries, are there any extra duties to pay?

Just received my order!
Shipment and Packaging to Germany are top!

The only problem I currently have, is that i don't know which vial and which bag is what, since there are only numbers.
Is there a sheet where i can see what each number is?

Just received my order!

The only problem I currently have, is that i don't know which vial and which bag is what, since there are only numbers.
Mail them. How long did it take to arrive

Just received my order!

You ordered from Chilton? Or from QSC? Maybe wrong thread??

Must admit Chilton postage has slowed to f**k had a mate pay for special delivery what a waist of money took 6 days to arrive lol!

Any option to have EU orders delivered with labels on vials?

I would advise against it but if you insist then sure :)

Any ETA on HCG?
Approx 10 December

so let's hope this is the explanation and soon someone will knock on my door with deca in hand, thanks
It may be slow but EU packages ALWAYS arrive and customers are not faced with extra fees like VAT/import duty etc.

Just received my order!

Will get back to you later today.

Sponsors

Back