Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Package arrived well packaged with no damage, surprised that it wasn't seized because I live in Finland and there are really strict customs here.

I'll update on pip n other stuff later on but it seems to be legit so far.

Only complaint is that it would be nice to be emailed a list that'd help you identify what is what before the package arrives.

Good stuff though, thanks! @ChiltonLabs
any update?

Can anyone explain me how it works? If I place an order on the site, then when the package arrive to me the stuff will be with no label? Where to identify?
Are all vials without labels now?
Only for international orders. I have sent a small amount of packages to EU this month with labels and all arrived without issue so going forward all orders to EU countries will be sent with labels. Shipping without labels is still available if requested by customer.

What about shipping to EU? How is it going to be cleared through customs with no issues?
All taken care of by us. No vat/import fees to pay.

I don't really want to read this entire thread for info so can anyone give me the website address for this source so I can look at the product list. I'm in UK.

Says in the website again mate ‍♂️

Based on your last few replies to me and another member in this thread I think you should calm down a bit and consider an attitude re-adjustment. In the time it has taken you to post your snotty/arrogant replies you could've just as easily been helpful and given us the answers "we" wanted even though "we" weren't actually asking you any questions directly. Happy New Year...

Based on your last few replies to me and another member in this thread I think you should calm down a bit and consider an attitude re-adjustment. In the time it has taken you to post your snotty/arrogant replies you could've just as easily been helpful and given us the answers "we" wanted even though "we" weren't actually asking you any questions directly. Happy New Year...
Just get bit bored spoon feeding lads on here that’s all. It’s very simple but people just seem to want others to tell them what they cannot be bothered to find out……that’s all mate.

Sponsors

Back