Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Small delay this week getting orders out, rest assured all UK orders paid up until now will arrive before the end of the week.

I would appreciate if my email isn't bombarded with silly questions like why the order didn't arrive in 24 hours etc.
Reading/replying to these emails significantly slow things down on my end. Sit tight and allow me some breathing space to catch up with the backlog of orders placed over the new year holidays.

Small delay this week getting orders out, rest assured all UK orders paid up until now will arrive before the end of the week.

I would appreciate if my email isn't bombarded with silly questions like why the order didn't arrive in 24 hours etc.
Reading/replying to these emails significantly slow things down on my end. Sit tight and allow me some breathing space to catch up with the backlog of orders placed over the new year holidays.
I've read through this thread and I have to say I'm surprised you manage to stay so calm with some of your customers. It seems these days people expect gear orders delivered next day like buying random things off Ebay or Amazon. I've not ordered any gear for a while now as I stocked up on goodies from my favourite EU brand a few years ago but it was fine for me waiting 2-3 weeks for orders and I didn't ever feel the need to put pressure on that source and start sending emails asking for updates. Likewise when I've ordered stuff off UK domestic sources I was always happy to wait up to 10 days if necessary before I started asking for updates. Some of the guys on here need to chill out and relax and plan further ahead with their cycles. Don't be so demanding ;)

I've read through this thread and I have to say I'm surprised you manage to stay so calm with some of your customers. It seems these days people expect gear orders delivered next day like buying random things off Ebay or Amazon. I've not ordered any gear for a while now as I stocked up on goodies from my favourite EU brand a few years ago but it was fine for me waiting 2-3 weeks for orders and I didn't ever feel the need to put pressure on that source and start sending emails asking for updates. Likewise when I've ordered stuff off UK domestic sources I was always happy to wait up to 10 days if necessary before I started asking for updates. Some of the guys on here need to chill out and relax and plan further ahead with their cycles. Don't be so demanding ;)
Well said.

The exact same could be said for users asking silly questions in this thread. Such as what's the url of the website when everything is plainly laid out on post #1

The exact same could be said for users asking silly questions in this thread. Such as what's the url of the website when everything is plainly laid out on post #1

Me being a bit lazy and jumping straight to the end of the thread asking members for the URL without bothering to do some reading first isn't really anywhere near the same as hassling a source over order speed and being impatient. I guess you like being a smart-ass though and posting snide comments.

Me being a bit lazy and jumping straight to the end of the thread asking members for the URL without bothering to do some reading first isn't really anywhere near the same as hassling a source over order speed and being impatient. I guess you like being a smart-ass though and posting snide comments.
Assume after all this time u found the address for the site then….like we all did.

Hey guys, I’m about to order but seems like I’m to stupid - when I’m ordering with shipping from UK to UK, do i still get the vials without label?

Assume after all this time u found the address for the site then….like we all did.

Yes thanks but not sure what you mean by your comment "after all this time" since my lazy question was only asked 9 days ago and another nice member already set me straight quickly after posting followed by a snide response from an a-hole member (dasistmane) recently 2 days ago that was not even necessary. I know the website addy now. Thanks.

For Spain, have there been problems with customs?
resend in case of any problem?
I'm thinking about making my first order but I don't see any Spanish

Sent him a message 4 days ago with no answer, does anyone know how fast he answers emails normally?

As I previously said, it depends on what you need from me. Order/delivery issues are usually handled within 1-2 days.

I get 10-20 emails daily about cycle advice/what each product does/EU shipping information so if your question is about that then it usually won't be answered until I have free time.

My inbox gets flooded if UK packages get delayed by 1-2 days which has a knock on affect on replying to emails.

It has been 3 days and no answer for a simple question.
Please post this simple question here, thanks

As I previously said, it depends on what you need from me. Order/delivery issues are usually handled within 1-2 days.

I get 10-20 emails daily about cycle advice/what each product does/EU shipping information so if your question is about that then it usually won't be answered until I have free time.

My inbox gets flooded if UK packages get delayed by 1-2 days which has a knock on affect on replying to emails.

Please post this simple question here, thanks
Add peptides to your inventory and your the king.
Maybe extra sarms also

Back