Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Seems i'm the only who have a delay with my order since i haven't received the shipping email yet. Payment was confirmed last week.
Last order was fine, i've paid and next day was shipped.

P.s.: For those who say it's not Amazon, the site clearly states that the order will be processed within 24/48 hours of payment confirmation. And i'm only asking if there is a issue/delay at all. Simply question, simply answer.

EDIT: just received the shipment email. i think it was only a small delay. Thanks

Last edited:
I placed my first order on sunday. And i haven't gotten an email confirmation or tracking number yet.

I know it's only been 3 days, but i am reading other people saying they received tracking/confirmation within 24 hours so im wondering if i did something wrong.

I placed my first order on sunday. And i haven't gotten an email confirmation or tracking number yet.

I know it's only been 3 days, but i am reading other people saying they received tracking/confirmation within 24 hours so im wondering if i did something wrong.

Nothing to be concerned about, I am slowly chipping away at the work.

My aim is to always get orders out as quickly as possible, I don't gain anything by sitting on them.
As order numbers have increased, the dispatch times and email replies have slowed down. Improvements will be happening middle of February.

Primo E restock = Between 01-03 February
Caber restock = 30th January

Nothing to be concerned about, I am slowly chipping away at the work.

My aim is to always get orders out as quickly as possible, I don't gain anything by sitting on them.
As order numbers have increased, the dispatch times and email replies have slowed down. Improvements will be happening middle of February.

Primo E restock = Between 01-03 February
Caber restock = 30th January
Any plans on adding anymore sarms or hgh to your stock list buddy?

Placed my order on the 20/1, and got a tracking number yesterday - but no movement with the package yet according to Royal Mail.

I don't expect Amazon service, the prices are very competitive, and I'm sure Chilton has a life outside of this business like many of us - so it's all good.

I will wait patiently, as I'm sure it'll arrive very soon.

Hold your horses, guys, you'll get your order.

Would be a great compound if Jeri adds it to his list, interested in it's myostatin inhibiting capability
Same here. Extremely interested and think it would be a great addition 100%

Think it would be a very good choice to add no doubt in my mind, as I think it would be a great compound to see on the sarms list.

Would be a great compound if Jeri adds it to his list, interested in it's myostatin inhibiting capability

there is literally no data on this to know if the amount it increases it by is doing anything. its like testosterone boosters can give a statistically relevant increase in T but its not doing anything cos its within a range of normality. its also seemingly forgetting there are plenty of other things that increase follistatin which inhibits myostatin expression. and in the one useful rodent study, showed it was no more effective than Test P in preventing muscle wasting due to septicemia.

its an expensive drug with no research, meaning people can literally make shit up about it and generate hype to sell for stupid money, or label it as a "myostatin inhibitor" and post a picture of a belgian blue cow.

Back