Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Ordered late night on the 25th and all arrived well packaged today with an extra surprise. You're spoiling us, Mr Chilton.

Great service.

I’m currently on day 8 of the Anavar and have Test E ready to blast once my other labs oil runs out.

Regarding the Anavar, not feeling much different on 20mg a day, not sure if I should up the dose. Running 300 Test E as well.

I’m currently on day 8 of the Anavar and have Test E ready to blast once my other labs oil runs out.

Regarding the Anavar, not feeling much different on 20mg a day, not sure if I should up the dose. Running 300 Test E as well.
Women use 20mg ed , up the var

It is very little dose, increase it to at least 30 mg

How is it treating you?
Loved it! Running it at 500 a week currently and started at 350 with 400 test. Gained about 20 pounds over 14 weeks absolutely zero sides! Like none! Blood pressure normal. Will absolutely run next time. Still have abs and stayed fairly lean. Will run for smoother month then move into a summer cut. Loved it.

Loved it! Running it at 500 a week currently and started at 350 with 400 test. Gained about 20 pounds over 14 weeks absolutely zero sides! Like none! Blood pressure normal. Will absolutely run next time. Still have abs and stayed fairly lean. Will run for smoother month then move into a summer cut. Loved it.
damn these results sounds amazing! what's your stats ? Height / weight ?

damn these results sounds amazing! what's your stats ? Height / weight ?
It’s pretty good tbh…..I’ve been surprised. So right now I’m 190 pounds 5ft 9. 46 years young, around 16-17% body fat. Thinking next run I’ll go 500-600 DHB from the start with maybe a sprinkle of NPP for some joint benefit. Most the time I barely know I’m on cycle until I train. Then I know! Major pumps, which last the rest of the day. Took a while to really get going but I would say from about week 6-8 I felt full and training went up a notch.

Back