Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

Paid Monday 29th, received a tracking code on Thursday the 1st which says "The sender has advised they have despatched your item to Royal Mail", no updates since then which means it hasn't even been delivered to Royal Mail.

Not great considering one of the main reasons to order from the UK is to get a quick delivery.

Paid Monday 29th, received a tracking code on Thursday the 1st which says "The sender has advised they have despatched your item to Royal Mail", no updates since then which means it hasn't even been delivered to Royal Mail.

Not great considering one of the main reasons to order from the UK is to get a quick delivery.
More likely an issue with Royal Mail not updating there system, not the lab itself. I had a similar issue end of last year, but it landed before Chilton had to resend. Hang on in there!!

RM are shocking for me right now. Only get lost every 10-12 days! Poor. Not chiltons fault at all.

Pelase i have 3 week waiting
Pelase tell me something,

I paid, where is my order?

I send a e-mail pelase!!! I dont understand​

Please

Sorry, I don't disrespect anyone!!! I always order with other brands and it has always gone well, the emails I sent were one!!! And a private message here!!! Well, I'll keep waiting then, thank you for giving me news!!!

Ordered from Chilton. He posted 24 working hours later. Expecting it in about 12 hours from now.

So far so good. Will update with bloods. Is Chilton still doing credit for posting bloods?

Back