Pharmacom Labs update

Ethical??? Everyone is here for one common reason..... illegal substances...
The implication being that there shouldn't be ethics? It's basically a free market, which means that we must rely on each other via word-of-mouth to keep snake-oil salesmen from reaping the benefit. This is why people should choose their words carefully, which hold more validity. Even more so when backed with some form of evidence to support i.e. blind HPLC or routine blood panels. Just my thoughts.

The implication being that there shouldn't be ethics? It's basically a free market, which means that we must rely on each other via word-of-mouth to keep snake-oil salesmen from reaping the benefit. This is why people should choose their words carefully, which hold more validity. Even more so when backed with some form of evidence to support i.e. blind HPLC or routine blood panels. Just my thoughts.
Oh hey that's smart thinking!!!

He was kidding. Dirthand has ethics and then some. Sorry Dirthand, I know you told me to not keep messing up your cool factor. Sorry Bro, you just can't help being a good human.

A+ on your other philosophical points Papa.

He was kidding. Dirthand has ethics and then some. Sorry Dirthand, I know you told me to not keep messing up your cool factor. Sorry Bro, you just can't help being a good human.

A+ on your other philosophical points Papa.
Lol.. I'm gonna go... its about that time of day my modanafil starts to wear off.... I get irritated quick..

Back