Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Statute of limitations?

On topic, relevant discussion and questions.

Shit on all vendors all the time? Not accurate.
It's seems like a waste of space since qsc has fixed so many problems from 3 years ago. There improving daily so talking about shit from 3 years ago does not apply to today.. and yes all I ever see are you posting giving vendors sht and talking sht about ugl.

It's seems like a waste of space since qsc has fixed so many problems from 3 years ago. There improving daily so talking about shit from 3 years ago does not apply to today.. and yes all I ever see are you posting giving vendors sht and talking sht about ugl.
Address my comments. No need to rationalize.

Then you aren't reading many of my posts or not reading very closely.

More people should be trying to clean up this place. You are welcome even if you don't appreciate it yet.

Just all I have ever seen of yours is downing vendors in the last 4 days.
FFS. I just gave QSC credit for the first page and their C of A. Clearly they have regressed in that regard. Exact opposite of what you state.

Are you interested in the sterility and endotoxin content of the GH offered for sale here?

Are you the official vendor guardian? This vendor derangement syndrome is f'n weird. Are you and Tracy fishing buddies? Poor, poor vendors and the meanies bullying them here. Tragedy.

Get a grip and get on board.

Let me help you then. I have spent 0 USD buying UGL products. Ever.

I got shit for not spending money on testing and that was fair criticism.

To date I have spent 660 USD plus crypto fees, etc contributing to testing. Not much. In a few weeks my plan is to have that number climb to around 2000 USD.

So zero (0) USD buying stuff for myself. Alot more USD testing plus my time trying to clean this stuff up or at least get answers. Do I have a conflict of interest? I don't think so. FYI.

If all the tests come back great then no problem. You will have the data and I will go find another cheaper hobby.

Relax pal. I just said it seemed that way. Did u or someone u know get fucked up from dirty gear ?? Wondering why it's such a priority for u for safety. It's obviously nice and helpful just that is alot to spend

Thanks. I appreciate you recognizing that.

So did you or someone u know get fucked up with dirty gear or are you just holding there feet to the flame for general safety
I am a f'n unreasonable idiot who thinks this space can do better by the user and get close to pharma standards for testing ugl products without huge cost increases. I'd like to see a higher tier of UGL products for discriminating customers who care about their health as well as their gainz. I think there is a market for that. I don't think I am the only one interested.

If customers want to pay a little more I don't think they should have to guess. It's through unreasonable people that change is made, sometimes incremental I realize.

Back