Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'm sure they took a big hit logistically and financially with the EU warehouse. It's probably best to wait until they sort everything out.
Agreed 100%
She hasn’t responded to any of my emails. Tracy responded September 30th and said he would take care of it the next day. It’s now Oct. 10 and not even a tracking number id say I’m being patient.
I have gotten email responses but no product or tracking yet.

I start back up tomorrow (YES!) and I have had mine on the 15th of Sept. I don't get it since we ordered the same thing at right around the same time too. Unless they just ran out of domestic Tren Hex.
I ordered other stuff also. I think that is the hold up. However, I did instruct them to send what they had...

US domestic pack touched down in 8 days (including a Sunday)

New packaging is solid and very discrete. Not sure if the bandwagon loves or hates QSC right now but definitely been an improvement in every aspect since I joined the forum idk how long ago.

Just got back from a while off and noticed oral tabs are in the mix. Hoping that goes well and continues in the future. Think it has been mentioned before but some AI or SERM tabs would be great just to save time from capping them myself.
Pretty impressive. Been waiting on an US domestic order from September 7th….

Back