Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

If you pay, I'll be happy to give you the test. All of Audley's peptides ended up in the trash
Interesting comment.
This forum is supposed to be mostly about harm reduction.
I personally feel that if you have information about one of the biggest sources on this forum selling fake peptides then sharing that information would be in the best interests of all the members here.
Just my two cents.

Interesting comment.
This forum is supposed to be mostly about harm reduction.
I personally feel that if you have information about one of the biggest sources on this forum selling fake peptides then sharing that information would be in the best interests of all the members here.
Just my two cents.
If they laugh, feel free to continue buying it from audley. I informed This guys about the side effects.

i am certainly not laughing, there is nothing funny about the subject.
i have looked through your past postings and i cannot find any clear information that you have provided about what fake peptide you received from Sigma Audley ir what side effects said fake peptide gave you.
Can you please clarify?

Pip depending on injection site for me. Little Pip in quads, chest & lat. Heavy pip in glutes and delts.
Heating it or mixing it didn't have any effect for me
How much volume did you pin?
The heavy Pip interfered with your training/daily life or was like a sore muscle after a good workout?

Agree with spaceman. If you're doing a couple peptides or dosing multiple times daily, pens are very convenient.

Fill the cartridges once a week and voila. The longest time is the first time when you have to do the calculations. Smooth sailing after that.
My only concern is those cartridges are not sterile, so would that increase degradation of the peptides? I'm not worried about ste sterility part for my own body but more about the degradation/creation of dimer for example in the HGH

Tirzepatide 30mg Group Buy

Pricing and Minimum Order Value:

Tirzepatide 10x30mg = 300mg/kit, overfilled 34mg/vial, 99.7% purity:
Brown lids.

Pricing: $190/kit
Minimum Order : 2 kits, Free shipping

Extra $30 is charged for EU special line countries: Germany, spain, portugal, denmark, czech, italy, hungary, bulgaria, finland, sweden, austria, ireland.

Purity and Quantity garantees:

We are confident that this new batch will remain +99% like all our past batchs of 30mg tirz, so if it tests below 98%, QSC will compensate accordignly.
We also garantee the quantity, and it will retest overfilled.
If it tests underfilled below 5%, QSC will compensate.

QSC will be covering the testing cost of purity, quantity of 3 vials from donors.
sent by customers as 3rd party tests + shipping cost from the HUB to Janoshik via UPS express.
QSC will not get involved in the testing process, like in the past.
QSC will not cover the costs of the donated vials by volunteers, nor shipping costs to the HUB.

Deadline:

Sunday 13rd oct 2024

Payment methods:

QSC accepts Bank transfer (USD domestic, EUR domestic, AUD domestic) and International transfers in several other currencies.
If you send a bank transfer, put your "name" as reference.
If you put "QSC", or mention the purchase of products, or something else beside your name, your transfer will be rejected.
QSC also accepts cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, USDT, USDC, ETH.
Many networks are accepted: ERC20, TRC20, Solana, Avalanche, OKTC, Polygon.
We do not accept: Base, LTC, XMR, Paypal, CC.. So no need to ask for them.

How to order?

Contact info for orders:

sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

Ordering form:

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Frequently asked questions:

Q: International or domestic?
A: International

Q: can I add other items to the parcel?
A: No

Q: Do you provide tracking?
A: yes

Q: Do you provide payment confirmation?
A: No, confirmation is when you receive tracking, do not ask about tracking earlier than 7 days after payment.

Q: Fastest way to get the order?
A: Pay in crypto, it's confirmed the same day, and shipped fast. Bank transfers can take some time to be confirmed.

Q: How to join telegram? (+3000 members)
A:
Code:
 https://t.me/+Oc6JnsZbIHIzZmY5

Test Report #50358.webp

Back