Canadians talk domestic

I can only wish Oxygen or Syn would make 200 primo - compound is so high in demand rn. They’re missing out on $$$. Ace 150 primo on the other hand, is super smooth.

Then there’s Nordic’s Primo 200 but haven’t seen a good or bad review on their primo 200, no tests either.

Nordic and Syn need to get on with the program and start doing some jano tests.

I was using oxygen, my pareto rel switched there. But for my oils I order off qsc domestic warehouse and pay 90% less
Well that’s my issue. I have a bunch ordered from Qsc but they aren’t shipping until they move domestic warehouses. And Tracy said not sure when my order will ship. Need a couple test to hold me off till then haha

Well that’s my issue. I have a bunch ordered from Qsc but they aren’t shipping until they move domestic warehouses. And Tracy said not sure when my order will ship. Need a couple test to hold me off till then haha
Wow. I had no idea the Canada warehouse was messed up also. That sucks. Was gonna order Tren .. lucky I just got the test sale last month I'm stocked for couple year

I read yesterday that Canada is back up and running. I'm pretty sure ppl ordered and received while others are still waiting. Seems like the old backlog orders are being filled last and new orders are going out right away. Rather then waste on local stuff maybe make a other order for a kit. That is what I would do. Also would be emailing Tracy direct

Wow. I had no idea the Canada warehouse was messed up also. That sucks. Was gonna order Tren .. lucky I just got the test sale last month I'm stocked for couple year

I wasn't a huge fan of the tren from the domestic warehouse. 4/10 of my bottles had some shit floating around and none were 10ml filled. I think it's old stock because the new stuff from international warehouse has nothing at all floating in it.

In the last 2-3 months I've had 6 orders come from the international warehouse with zero issues at all. Most were GH orders but even my oils were good to go.

I should also add, its been 6+ months since my last tren order from domestic warehouse so maybe things have changed and that stock was already sold off. Please let us know your feedback if you do end up ordering tren from the domestic warehouse.

Attachments

• IMG_8482.webp
    IMG_8482.webp
    386.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8483.webp
    IMG_8483.webp
    489.1 KB · Views: 4
I wasn't a huge fan of the tren from the domestic warehouse. 4/10 of my bottles had some shit floating around and none were 10ml filled. I think it's old stock because the new stuff from international warehouse has nothing at all floating in it.

In the last 2-3 months I've had 6 orders come from the international warehouse with zero issues at all. Most were GH orders but even my oils were good to go.

I should also add, its been 6+ months since my last tren order from domestic warehouse so maybe things have changed and that stock was already sold off. Please let us know your feedback if you do end up ordering tren from the domestic warehouse.
Will post pics if order. How did u order from international if avail in domestic? I was thinking to order the blend Tren a test p mast.. the tren i had was like that also I shake bottle and was gone. That's just from sitting i thought

Last edited:

FFS, product consistency is a key quality metric. Fingers crossed for 10/10 next time.

I read yesterday that Canada is back up and running. I'm pretty sure ppl ordered and received while others are still waiting. Seems like the old backlog orders are being filled last and new orders are going out right away. Rather then waste on local stuff maybe make an other order for a kit. That is what I would do. Also would be emailing Tracy direct
Tracys exact words were “Canada warehouse also moving, not sure when can ship”.
Might just place an international order and hope it doesn’t take too long

Tracys exact words were “Canada warehouse also moving, not sure when can ship”.
Might just place an international order and hope it doesn’t take too long
I heard international is moving fast like 2 weeks with there new shipping .. I tried to find the post talking about canada domestic being ok but there too much

Back