Canadians talk domestic

Thats ridiculous logic.. How do you know they didn't mess up the recipe? How do you know their supplier didn't send the wrong product? You know its not actual chemists brewing the recipes right?

You can get 10 vials of test from QSC domestic for right around $100USD and its actually tested product.
All the big labs test their raws don't be a paranoid tool lol, some of these domestic labs could corner the market on benadryl and acetaminophen they get sent so much of it.

Thats ridiculous logic.. How do you know they didn't mess up the recipe? How do you know their supplier didn't send the wrong product? You know its not actual chemists brewing the recipes right?

You can get 10 vials of test from QSC domestic for right around $100USD and its actually tested product.
Well to be fair, QSC’s gear isn’t pharma either, so their brewers might just be old uncles from the street. Ugl is ugl, Canada, China or Uzbekistan; their is a huge chance you are not getting what you paid for if you don’t test it.

Well to be fair, QSC’s gear isn’t pharma either, so their brewers might just be old uncles from the street. Ugl is ugl, Canada, China or Uzbekistan; their is a huge chance you are not getting what you paid for if you don’t test it.

Thats fair but at least QSC provides tests. I was a syn customer since the day they started and to this day haven't seen a single test other than the bad oral test that came out. Also haven't seen an innovagen test. I just don't get how they've been in business this long without tests being posted.

Thats fair but at least QSC provides tests. I was a syn customer since the day they started and to this day haven't seen a single test other than the bad oral test that came out. Also haven't seen an innovagen test. I just don't get how they've been in business this long without tests being posted.
Syn has posted test results on SST like this year. I use TRT only so I could care less but yeah.

I use to Rep for a lab and I know 100% that lab and others test their raws and they get garbage all the time form China that's 100% a fact.
Technically thats not a fact but rather your opinion. I am still awaiting some sort of proof.

Syn says they do internal testing they don't share with the public. Why would someone not share with the public if the tests come back fine? It just doesn't add up. A bottle costs $5 to make so theres a 10x profit there + more but no tests can be supplied?

I still use syn for orals and AI etc so I hope you're right and I'm wrong

Technically thats not a fact but rather your opinion. I am still awaiting some sort of proof.

Syn says they do internal testing they don't share with the public. Why would someone not share with the public if the tests come back fine? It just doesn't add up. A bottle costs $5 to make so theres a 10x profit there + more but no tests can be supplied?

I still use syn for orals and AI etc so I hope you're right and I'm wrong
Go to SST and see the testing they did this year from Jano, 10x would be ok pretty sure it's more like 14X from most of their reps but I digress.

For some reason there’s only a few canadian ugls who share their tests regularly, I guess for some who have stuck with the same lab for so long, they already know what they’re getting.

It’s not going to be attractive to new customers though, those who have recent tests like Ace and others on another board will get the new customers who make testing the minimum of requirements before buying products.

For some reason there’s only a few canadian ugls who share their tests regularly, I guess for some who have stuck with the same lab for so long, they already know what they’re getting.

It’s not going to be attractive to new customers though, those who have recent tests like Ace and others on another board will get the new customers who make testing the minimum of requirements before buying products.
Excatly regulars have bloods as benchmarks and know what is up but to the guy that wants testing we'll thankfully they have labs that can provide that it's a win for both the customer and the lab gains a new customer.