Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

What’s the idea behind it? Just as a laugh is it.
I kind of understand it as a small gesture of thanks & appreciation - I like it.

It's not actually a new thing, either, as I recall buying RC cars & accessories from an online shop about 15 years ago, and they also sent a pack of Haribos with every order.

I'm pretty sure another AAS source used to throw some in with orders about 5 or 6 years ago, too, but I can't remember who it was.

Any recent tests? the ones on the website are from almost 11 months ago.
Lab tests? You’re asking about lab tests when this source includes free sweets with every order????

Fuck’s sake mate, sort your priorities out, eh?

Yes I am waiting too, I guess many people ordered at the same time

I am just waiting the email with his bank details :)

Some people are already further that I see, so I guess I'll wait for the man to be free

Hello @ChiltonLabs ,
Order shipped 7th february , 5 days in a row waitintg for actualize , but " your order isnt processed yet, ?
We have been through this multiple times in this thread and emails. EU packages ONLY receive tracking update once they reach EU.

Posting here complaining about something which is out of my control or sending me emails requesting updates for EU shipments 5 days after the package is sent is pointless and won't speed up the shipping.

Wait the 15 days delivery estimate before raising a query about EU orders and I will be happy to help.

Every single package I have sent to EU has landed with no customs/import duty issues.

If the shipping times/lack of tracking updates are unacceptable then find a EU domestic source to order from.

We have been through this multiple times in this thread and emails. EU packages ONLY receive tracking update once they reach EU.

Posting here complaining about something which is out of my control or sending me emails requesting updates for EU shipments 5 days after the package is sent is pointless and won't speed up the shipping.

Wait the 15 days delivery estimate before raising a query about EU orders and I will be happy to help.

Every single package I have sent to EU has landed with no customs/import duty issues.

If the shipping times/lack of tracking updates are unacceptable then find a EU domestic source to order from.
15 days estimated okok np chill

Back