Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

We have been through this multiple times in this thread and emails. EU packages ONLY receive tracking update once they reach EU.

Posting here complaining about something which is out of my control or sending me emails requesting updates for EU shipments 5 days after the package is sent is pointless and won't speed up the shipping.

Wait the 15 days delivery estimate before raising a query about EU orders and I will be happy to help.

Every single package I have sent to EU has landed with no customs/import duty issues.

If the shipping times/lack of tracking updates are unacceptable then find a EU domestic source to order from.

a small suggestion if u dont mind
you should add more info about delivery process on your website for european customers

We have been through this multiple times in this thread and emails. EU packages ONLY receive tracking update once they reach EU.

Posting here complaining about something which is out of my control or sending me emails requesting updates for EU shipments 5 days after the package is sent is pointless and won't speed up the shipping.

Wait the 15 days delivery estimate before raising a query about EU orders and I will be happy to help.

Every single package I have sent to EU has landed with no customs/import duty issues.

If the shipping times/lack of tracking updates are unacceptable then find a EU domestic source to order from.
This is a bit confusing, I received things from DHL and my mum (the sender) had the tracking on the day she sent it.

Same for an old lab that was operating years back, tracking on sending day no issues again.

Some countries in the EU needs tracking to collect the package in the post office.

This is a bit confusing, I received things from DHL and my mum (the sender) had the tracking on the day she sent it.

Same for an old lab that was operating years back, tracking on sending day no issues again.

Some countries in the EU needs tracking to collect the package in the post office.

is your mum sending from UK to EU without any customs/vat issues?
What you are probably referring to is EU > EU shipping which is completely different.

Tracking is always provided but it doesn't update until the package reaches EU. There is no other way around it. You can scroll through the last 57 pages and not a single complaint about someone not receiving what they paid for. Usually people complain on this thread, received their package a few days later and don't bother to post an update.
Some EU packages have taken longer than predicted but they have always landed.

Are there still store credits for tests?
For HPLC testing yes.

@ChiltonLabs I sent him an email to ask him something, but I have not received a response.
Please post your question here and I will get back to you with a reply promptly.

any plans for any blends or even npp at 200mg instead of 100mg
No blends planned at the moment as the current product line up is keeping me busy. Next batch of NPP is 150mg/ml, it's being sent for testing this week along with some other products.

Don't be like this clown. Fully grown 30 something year old adult who can't take responsibility for his own mistakes.

Customer: Hi
This parcel is saying it’s been delivered but the picture is some random black box which I’ve never seen before. Can you contact them please.

Me: Black postal box outside of the property.

That’s not my house. I have tracked it down. It’s in its way back to you. The person who house is it returned it to sender. Can you send it back when it arrives back please
But to 57A not 56 please
Regards

Me: The address provided for the order is visible in all email that were sent to you. Double check the address you provided at time of ordering. Due to the nature of items being sold we don't receive parcels back. They go to a return centre where they get destroyed.

Customer:
Well can you tell them not to destroy them. I put 56 instead of 57 and the guy had sent them back.
Due to the nature of the goods? Surely the post man shouldn’t be posting them through letter boxes then?

Customer:
Also can I just add it wasn't even at the right address of the mistake I made. I put 56a instead of 57a and it was just at 56. I found the address by locating that big letter box and knocked on the door.

Me: Out of my hands unfortunately due to the nature of goods being sold.
It looks like "56a" doesn't exist on the royal mail PAF. We ship to the address provided by the customer. The customer receives three different emails which include the shipping address. The customer is reminded to double check the shipping address in the payment details email.

What the postman does is also out of my hands. There is no signature required for the "royal mail tracked 24" service, therefore the postman will usually post it through a letter box/leave it in a safe place

Customer: Dear Chilton Labs
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a concerning issue regarding my recent order, which has resulted in an failed delivery.

While I acknowledge that I mistakenly inputted the wrong address, the delivery was fortunately made to a neighbor without any complications. However, upon cross-checking with the delivery confirmation sent three times, it is evident that the package did not reach the specified address I provided during the order.

In light of the Consumer Rights Act, I am exercising my right to either receive a refund or have the item resent to my correct address. This request is based on the fact that, according to your chosen mailing service, the item has not reached the intended destination.

To provide clarity, I have attached a photo clearly showing the delivery made to the incorrect address, along with the relevant tracking number. I trust this additional information will facilitate a swift resolution and prevent any potential confusion on your end.

I kindly request your confirmation within the next 7 days regarding the course of action you intend to take to address this matter. Your prompt attention to this issue is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to your swift response.

Me:
There is no confusion on my end, the intended destination, "56a" doesn't exist so the postman delivered to "56". He would have either delivered to "56" or returned to the return centre so either way the package would not have reached you due to your own fault.

I am unable to bear the loss if a customer makes a mistake with the address. You had three opportunities to check the address and failed to do so.

Customer: Regrettably, I find myself compelled to escalate this matter to Trading Standards due to the apparent violation of the Consumer Rights Act. Despite my initial attempt to seek an amicable resolution, it appears that we have reached an impasse.

As a consumer, I have the right to expect that my purchase is delivered to the specified address accurately, as outlined in the aforementioned legislation. Since our attempts to resolve this issue amicably have proven unsuccessful, I am left with no alternative but to involve Trading Standards to ensure the protection of my consumer rights.

I trust that the gravity of this situation prompts a thorough review of the circumstances, and I remain open to a fair and timely resolution. However, as of now, I must proceed with the appropriate channels to address this breach.

Me: You are failing to see that the address you provided does not exist. Make sure to let them know that you made a mistake and did not provide your own address when placing an order.

Hey chilton I want to ask, I want to order to EU I saw on some post their product arrived without label for some security reasons and I want to know if this still does apply? Because I want to order like 8 different products and if I get them without label how would I know what is what ?

Don't be like this clown. Fully grown 30 something year old adult who can't take responsibility for his own mistakes.

This parcel is saying it’s been delivered but the picture is some random black box which I’ve never seen before. Can you contact them please.

That’s not my house. I have tracked it down. It’s in its way back to you. The person who house is it returned it to sender. Can you send it back when it arrives back please
But to 57A not 56 please
Regards

Me: The address provided for the order is visible in all email that were sent to you. Double check the address you provided at time of ordering. Due to the nature of items being sold we don't receive parcels back. They go to a return centre where they get destroyed.

Customer:
Well can you tell them not to destroy them. I put 56 instead of 57 and the guy had sent them back.
Due to the nature of the goods? Surely the post man shouldn’t be posting them through letter boxes then?

Customer:
Also can I just add it wasn't even at the right address of the mistake I made. I put 56a instead of 57a and it was just at 56. I found the address by locating that big letter box and knocked on the door.

It looks like "56a" doesn't exist on the royal mail PAF. We ship to the address provided by the customer. The customer receives three different emails which include the shipping address. The customer is reminded to double check the shipping address in the payment details email.

What the postman does is also out of my hands. There is no signature required for the "royal mail tracked 24" service, therefore the postman will usually post it through a letter box/leave it in a safe place

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a concerning issue regarding my recent order, which has resulted in an failed delivery.

While I acknowledge that I mistakenly inputted the wrong address, the delivery was fortunately made to a neighbor without any complications. However, upon cross-checking with the delivery confirmation sent three times, it is evident that the package did not reach the specified address I provided during the order.

In light of the Consumer Rights Act, I am exercising my right to either receive a refund or have the item resent to my correct address. This request is based on the fact that, according to your chosen mailing service, the item has not reached the intended destination.

To provide clarity, I have attached a photo clearly showing the delivery made to the incorrect address, along with the relevant tracking number. I trust this additional information will facilitate a swift resolution and prevent any potential confusion on your end.

I kindly request your confirmation within the next 7 days regarding the course of action you intend to take to address this matter. Your prompt attention to this issue is greatly appreciated.

Me:
There is no confusion on my end, the intended destination, "56a" doesn't exist so the postman delivered to "56". He would have either delivered to "56" or returned to the return centre so either way the package would not have reached you due to your own fault.

I am unable to bear the loss if a customer makes a mistake with the address. You had three opportunities to check the address and failed to do so.

Customer: Regrettably, I find myself compelled to escalate this matter to Trading Standards due to the apparent violation of the Consumer Rights Act. Despite my initial attempt to seek an amicable resolution, it appears that we have reached an impasse.

As a consumer, I have the right to expect that my purchase is delivered to the specified address accurately, as outlined in the aforementioned legislation. Since our attempts to resolve this issue amicably have proven unsuccessful, I am left with no alternative but to involve Trading Standards to ensure the protection of my consumer rights.

I trust that the gravity of this situation prompts a thorough review of the circumstances, and I remain open to a fair and timely resolution. However, as of now, I must proceed with the appropriate channels to address this breach.

Me: You are failing to see that the address you provided does not exist. Make sure to let them know that you made a mistake and did not provide your own address when placing an order.
lmao customer rights hahahahaha go on tell them that you buy on the blackmarket this people…

Reactions: GMC

But to 57A not 56 please
Regards

Customer:

Customer:

Me:

Roald Dahl couldn’t make this shit up !! Unbelievable.

What you are probably referring to is EU > EU shipping which is completely different.

Tracking is always provided but it doesn't update until the package reaches EU. There is no other way around it. You can scroll through the last 57 pages and not a single complaint about someone not receiving what they paid for. Usually people complain on this thread, received their package a few days later and don't bother to post an update.

For HPLC testing yes.

Please post your question here and I will get back to you with a reply promptly.

No blends planned at the moment as the current product line up is keeping me busy. Next batch of NPP is 150mg/ml, it's being sent for testing this week along with some other products.
I wasn't complaining just saying what I think.

Why would I complain if I didn't even (yet) order from you?

Chill man, maybe some people love to attack for any little things, but in my case it was an observation.

In fact I did receive in past a steroids package from UK to EU.

Tracking was given to me while the package was still in the EU.

Was 1 year ago so who knows maybe the rules changed.

Also worth mentioning that that time I paid 6 euros for Brexit taxes but it was Romania and there the rules are very very relaxed.

But to 57A not 56 please
Regards

Customer:

Customer:

Me:

Me: You are failing to see that the address you provided does not exist. Make sure to let them know that you made a mistake and did not provide your own address when placing an order
Imagine been that thick that you think trading standards would help you get money back for buying steroids

For HPLC testing yes.

Good morning, I wanted to know the price list in Euros and the shipping too. thank you

But to 57A not 56 please
Regards

Customer:

Customer:

Me:

I expected some stupid bullshit, but never in my imagination could i come up with this.. wtf like that lady calling police beacuse she wanted to sell some drugs and they didnt pay/robbed her ‍♂️

Good to hear …. although in future, do try to not leave a year or so in between tests eh?

Given that it seems to be almost a year since you tested anything, IMO you really need to do testing for pretty much all of your own products.

Credit due to @Wkind for raising this lack of recent testing.

Any reason for the lack of testing @ChiltonLabs ?

I'm running your NPP right now that I received from you about 6 weeks ago. Is there a lab report for this batch? I just assumed it was dosed at what you had on the old .com website which I now see is a report from the end of 2022.

Back