Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

@ChiltonLabs can you answer our concerns about your testing? Or will you continue to ignore?
i've seen some of the stuff written about testing. so really, if i was the source, i would be telling you and anyone else to buy something, get it tested and prove there is an issue, cos his own testing via jano has been questioned as well or that he's faking batch numbers to match prior testing.

test it yourself, claim the credit.

Reactions: GMC
i've seen some of the stuff written about testing. so really, if i was the source, i would be telling you and anyone else to buy something, get it tested and prove there is an issue, cos his own testing via jano has been questioned as well or that he's faking batch numbers to match prior testing.

Unfortunately, many private individuals like myself with several children & pets that deplete funds quickly don't have the disposable income to proceed with testing, however, Chilton no doubt will.

If Chilton was to proceed with some new testing, it would absolutely be beneficial for all parties involved - both financially & in terms of trust.

I agree community testing is important. I've yet to send anything to jano.
But when a source hasn't done testing in years I'm gonna be skeptical and I'm a risk averse person.
Sources Should be doing a little more testing than they are.

Unfortunately, many private individuals like myself with several children & pets that deplete funds quickly don't have the disposable income to proceed with testing, however, Chilton no doubt will.

If Chilton was to proceed with some new testing, it would absolutely be beneficial for all parties involved - both financially & in terms of trust.
I’d imagine there’s lots of guys with a similar or equivalent financial position, particularly in the current cost-of-living crisis & a downtrodden UK economy. Members need to keep this in mind before just nonchalantly telling someone else to “just send it to Jano”.

How are people finding the PIP on the test E 300? Last time I used it was fine, but this time it’s giving some crippling pip for a few days

How are people finding the PIP on the test E 300? Last time I used it was fine, but this time it’s giving some crippling pip for a few days
First vial I had the usual pip on first pin on each muscle then nothing after it. I’m now on second vial now and I get pip for 2-3 days after each pin.

First vial I had the usual pip on first pin on each muscle then nothing after it. I’m now on second vial now and I get pip for 2-3 days after each pin.
Yeah mate mines knotting up aswell. Shame really as the gear is spot on but can’t continue to inject that if this issue keeps arising. Maybe a raws issue - think test E has been notorious for this over the last couple of years

Yeah mate mines knotting up aswell. Shame really as the gear is spot on but can’t continue to inject that if this issue keeps arising. Maybe a raws issue - think test E has been notorious for this over the last couple of years
The pip isn’t crippling me. You know it’s there but doesn’t stop me tbh.

I've been getting some very minor pip, but can't say for sure if it's the test e as I'm injecting it along with eq and deca. I got stung with some of the notoriously pippy enanthate back five years or so ago and it was far worse, basically unusable. I'm on batch CLTB02

I'm about to roll the dice and drop a small 1st order on this guy. Is this source still GTG for UK domestic? Products still always giving good results with no drama? No scamming? Yes I've read the entire thread so please don't give me a-hole replies !

I'm about to roll the dice and drop a small 1st order on this guy. Is this source still GTG for UK domestic? Products still always giving good results with no drama? No scamming? Yes I've read the entire thread so please don't give me a-hole replies !
I put in my first order with him at the start of this month and everything went smoothly. Just wait between ordering, sending payment, recieving parcel as there aren't immediate confirmations like some people are expecting.

I put in my first order with him at the start of this month and everything went smoothly. Just wait between ordering, sending payment, recieving parcel as there aren't immediate confirmations like some people are expecting.
+1

This is also my experience & the general consensus: circa 4 to 6 days maximum between placing the order, and receiving it.

If more recent testing of this lab was undertaken, Chilton would be perfect.

Thinking of trying Chilton, been using regen for years but recently keep finding small hairs in my vials. Is there any way to tell visually if MCT or GSO is used. I think Regen uses GSO. I've tried titan labs in the past and it was MCT and the pip from 1ml of test e knocked me out for a week. To add I find 0 pip with Regen and the blood work is usually bang on just a shame about the recent contamination.

Back